upgrade from pebble

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
mur588
Active

upgrade from pebble

Post by mur588 »

hi
I have an electro pebble which i like very much but find i go through a lot of batteries.
would the 2b give me more power and versatility if i upgrade and what other benefits would i get
thanks

dzjing2

Re: upgrade from pebble

Post by dzjing2 »

The 2B would certainly give you more versatility, since you can:
+ control it via a serial connection.
+ connect it to mains power via an adapter and saving many batteries in the process.
+ be sure that the 2B has proper electronic separation between the channels, thereby avoiding current flow between the channels.
+ use patterns with another modifier control, next to the feel.
I cannot tell if the Pebble has less or more power than the 2B, since I have never experienced the Pebble for myself.

On the other hand, you might want to keep the Pebble as well.
The Pebble has a knob to control the feel of the pattern selected without having to press the select button (on the 2B) simultaneously.
Pressing the select button too long will result in a mode that will cut the power and allow you to select another mode.
This is one of the reasons why I bought the E2B in addition to my Series 1, rather than selling the Series 1 to someone else.
the series 1 also sports a jolt button, which can be quite handy to have when you want to surprise your play partner ;-)