Also just got my 2b! Quick initial review!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Fernsenbrand
Active

Re: Also just got my 2b! Quick initial review!

Post by Fernsenbrand »

can you please share this sofware with us?

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

It's in the developers forum.
myrid1
Active

Post by myrid1 »

I have to be in agreement. Just received mine today with the adaptor... WHOA. I have an old PES box from many many days ago. This is like going from stoneage (PES) to the modern age in devices. Amazing! HFO first run, and still have a lot to learn. :D
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I definitely agree with the sentiments above. The 2B is a great control box on battery power if you need the flexibility of using it out and about. But, attach it to a mains power adaptor for a whole new level of fun. I much prefer mine on the adaptor, especially when teasing my friend with it. The added power goes a long way to making a great session an amazing one.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
myrid1
Active

Post by myrid1 »

One question I have... The device has two power modes, how many use the High mode vs just the Low? I am impressed how strong Low is, let alone knowing there is much more if desired later by switching to high. :evil:
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

I think high power setting is nirvana. I didn't think i would need it until I kept cranking up the power and ran out. I thought well i'll try it and if it hurts ill go back..... Haven't gone back. Trust me it is a lot more power but seams like you don't need as high a setting when there's power to spare.

Trust me, Just try it
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

The best thing about the 2B is its sheer power. As a complete power-junkie I never use it on low power or without the mains adapter. There comes a point where the 2B reaches its maximum output between the two channels and turning it up higher has little effect. I call that "Event Horizon", where all things are possible. Takes a little while to acclimatize and actually get there but it's well worth the wait!
myrid1
Active

Post by myrid1 »

Having such a good time with just the LOW mode, i think i will hold off on really giving the HIGH a run. It's nice knowing that no matter how high i take it in LOW, there is always more.

Love this box though, not even a week old and I already cannot count the number of HFOs on one hand now. :D
RedKite
Active

Post by RedKite »

Does it make any difference to the 2B power output or battery life buying different grades of alkaline batteries?There seem to be standard, super and ultra ones with increasing prices but does it make any difference?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Generally its all marketing. There is a big difference between alkaline and Zinc Carbon, but amongst Alkaline's the differences is going to be a few low percentage points.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd