Hello, got my 2B today, but...

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
cygerr
Active

Hello, got my 2B today, but...

Post by cygerr »

Although it seems to work well, I was somewhat alarmed when unwrapped it from the shrink-wrap plastic after I took it out of the plastic carrying case, and a screw fell out!

Upon further examination it's one of the 4 back-case corner screws, and I can clearly see where it's supposed to go but I find that I cannot screw the screw in.

I haven't disassembled it, but it appears that there is no hole into which the long thin screw can be screwed into. It just spins in place when I apply pressure to screw it in using my small phillips screwdriver.

I can't imagine it is to be expected, nor do I imagine that the other three screws aren't enough to keep the two halves of the 2B's case closed, it's just a little weird that for a unit as expensive as this, I would find such an easy to find defect...

Hopefully using it will turn my frown upside down.

estimfun
Developer

Re: Hello, got my 2B today, but...

Post by estimfun »

I just took a look at my 2b and there are only 4 screws that I can see. One in each corner. There is a hole in the back of the 2b in the middle, but its for adjustment for something with a plastic blue/white adjustment wheel. If you've got the 4 screws in, one in each corner, I don't think you're missing anything. Thats odd. Anyone else want to chime in?

Edit: Just reread your post and you say its one of the 4 screws. Maybe E-stim systems can do something about it? Did you try contacting the customer support?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

cygerr, definitely get in touch with E-Stim Systems customer support. You're covered by a warranty, and it makes sense to take advantage of it. The people at E-Stim Systems are really helpful and will look after you.
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

@cygerr I am very sorry to hear that you have had this problem and we can certainly sort this out for you. If you can contact us via email at info@e-stim.co.uk with the serial number of the unit then we can provide you with a Repairs Number and get this resolved for you.
Once again please accept my apologies for this issue and we will sort it out as quickly as possible for you.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems