each other

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
MaxJacket

each other

Post by MaxJacket »

Is it possible that I can control some ones 2b and they can control mine at the same time.
ie I am Master for his and he is Master for mine ?

Cheers

estimfun
Developer

Re: each other

Post by estimfun »

Probably with the commander and or Nigels software.
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: each other

Post by LondonSubNigel »

I suppose it would be possible, though it's not a scenario I've really set things up for in my app.,

At each end, you'll need an app to talk to the local 2B box; both Commander and ECS are designed to be either slave or master - they don't do both, because the 2B protocol itself isn't set up to do that. And you can't just launch another instance of the app.

However, what you could do is use the web control functionality (either that in Commander, or the StimBroker LiveStim web page, for example). So each person has their box, connected to software on their computer (Commander or ECS), running in slave mode. That will listen for connections from the other person.

Each user then uses their web browser to control the other person's box, either via the Commander web control stuff, or via StimBroker.

Nigel.