2B or Erostek or Mystim

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
willy123wonka
Active

Re: 2B or Erostek or Mystim

Post by willy123wonka »

Thanks mrbutt89
I will try that
Willy

willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi mrbutt89,

Can I use the Bipolar Anal Moaner with a triphase cable?
If possible, would I connect both the black wires to the Moaner or do I need to set it up different?
Regards,
Willy
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi Willy.

I frequently use the Moaner with a triphase cable. My most frequent setup is with the red connector (Channel A) to a conductive rubber loop at the cock head (or a cock head electro), the blue connector (Channel B) to a CR loop at the base of my cock, between my balls and my body, and the black connector (common) to the inserted end of the Moaner. However, it's good to try other arrangements too, such as the common at the base of the cock, or even at the head, if you like a lot of stimulation there. I've sometimes put the common to the inserted end of the Moaner, another connector to the outer end of the Moaner, and another electrode somewhere else. If that third electrode is at the base of your cock, that leaves you free to play with the cock head, as there's no current there.

(If you don't have a proper triphase cable, you'd need to connect both black leads (i.e. one from channel A and one from channel B) to the same connector port on the Moaner. Some people have made their own adaptor to combine both black connectors into a single connector that can plug into the Moaner, but it's not so convenient.
Of course, you could connect one black wire to one port on the Moaner, and the other black wire to the other port, but that wouldn't be a triphase arrangement, unless you made some other kind of electrical connection between the inserted end and the outer end of the Moaner.)
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi mrbutt89,

I have never used anything anal before. Is the moaner a suitable buttplug for me, considering the with of it, or should I start with something smaller
I am afraid it will not fit and will mostly hurt when trying to put it in. The head looks huge to me.
I haven't bought it yet
Regards,
Willy
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi Willy.

If you're completely new to anal play, then it's only wise to be cautious about spending around £75 on your first insertable.

According to the specifications on the product page, the Moaner's head diameter is 38 mm. There are other electrodes with smaller head diameters, such as the Flange (25 mm). I personally like the Moaner because it stays put once inserted (I've had other insertable electrodes which just slip out during use, meaning you have to be very careful about changing your body position), and I also like the flanged base, as it reassures me that I'm not likely to insert it too far and have difficulty removing it (it might be pathetic, but I worry about such things!). The metal does feel cold upon insertion, which tends to make me clench, but if I warm it in my jeans pocket for a while before use, or if I stand it in its black container in sunlight to warm up, then it's much easier to insert, with a good dollop of lube.

One thing you might like to try is to get a basic non-electrified butt plug or dildo with a similar head diameter from a sex shop, and experiment with that before splashing out the money on a good quality insertable electrode. Anal play isn't for everyone, and it would be better to discover that cheaply. You might find it difficult to get a buyer for a secondhand insertable electrode, even if it's only been used once.