Can 2B mimic strength program of Compex

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
general31
Active

Can 2B mimic strength program of Compex

Post by general31 »

Was wondering if anyone knows/researched what the Compex brand Strength program waveform is like... and can the 2B mimic that to strengthen regular muscles with a similar built in program or custom audio track or PC link?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Can 2B mimic strength program of Compex

Post by admin »

I doubt it as the device is, I believe an EMS system, its a bit like expecting your car to do the same work as a tractor.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
general31
Active

Post by general31 »

I thought e-stim and EMS were basically the same thing, so if you dialed in a similar frequency, you'd get the same result... so is the 2B more of a TENS unit?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

E-Stim is neither EMS or TENS. The 2B is certainly not a TENS unit, it has more variation, better control and is more targeted at generating sensations rather than counteracting sensation, while EMS tends to be more brute force and less nuanced.

Put simply if you want the effects of an EMS , then buy an EMS.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
general31
Active

Post by general31 »

Was just hoping it could do both, but primarily want to try out the sensations side... so I just ordered a 2B Pro Pack. Thanks for the clarifications.