2B 'thrust' and 'throb' settings

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
9Bushitale9

2B 'thrust' and 'throb' settings

Post by 9Bushitale9 »

Please can anyone advise me on the correct way to use the thrust and throb settings on the 2B.
I bought my new device a few weeks ago and seem to be getting familiar with it's standard programmes. However, with the thrust and the throb settings it takes a long time for anything to happen and then takes a long time for the next cycle of activity to start. OK I've altered the setting from slow to fast and still not getting much joy.
Is it me?
I've tried various electrode placements.......anal to cock head........cock base to cock head..............balls to cock head.
Where am I going wrong??

Fernsenbrand
Active

Re: 2B 'thrust' and 'throb' settings

Post by Fernsenbrand »

same Problem here with 2.106 firmware
general31
Active

Post by general31 »

I just got my 2B a few weeks ago and played whit those settings too and was disappointed since others mentioned HFO with them. Is there a fix coming for a 107 update?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thrust and throb are level shifters, so it is dependent on the levels you are setting, The internal counters take time to reach the levels before they flip to the next setting. This is not a fault or a bug, so there is No 'Fix' it is the way the system is written and as clearly other people have had HFOs from Throb and Thrust it is working for them.

Try experimenting with the settings, in particular C and D (The values controlled by the Center adjust knob.

We have been looking at speeding up the ramping (its in the latest Beta firmware), but for some that has been too fast, which is why it's a option.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

IMHO "THROB" is the ideal warm-up mode to gently begin a session as your genital nerves become acclimatised to the sensations. I always start in Throb Mode with the adjustment set at 65, then gradually increase the power level over 10-15 mins until it is as high as I can stand it before moving on to MP3 Stim Files in Stereo Mode. 'Throb' is also nice to end a session after HFO, setting the power level low as you gently wind down.

"THRUST" gives a more intense sensation. I find the trick here is to leave the Adjustment at 50 (default) and rapidly whack up the power really high, then wait until your toes curl.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

I don't understand what you mean by level shifters Si? At least when one starts the level seems constant. Please could you clarify?
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

By the way, I do like these modes and have hfo'd with them, would just like to know more to get the best out of them.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

When using 2B modes that display a second value, the one on the right in the LCD is the "pulse feel". That allows you to adjust the sensation of the pulse stream, from soft to spiky.

Throb mode automatically adjusts the pulse feel, continuously cycling between 10 and the Adjustment value you have set before immediately starting again.

Thrust mode ramps up the pulse feel to the Adjustment value you have set before rapidly dropping to zero then starting again.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Majorityon wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:36 pm I don't understand what you mean by level shifters Si? At least when one starts the level seems constant. Please could you clarify?
Ignore me, I'm suffering from Timezones :-) Throb and Thrust as mentioned above are feel cycle modes, NOT level cycle modes.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Aha! Thanks, that help a lot Si.