JUST ORDERED MY SHINEY NEW 2B BOX BONUS PACK!!!!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
KennyT
Active

JUST ORDERED MY SHINEY NEW 2B BOX BONUS PACK!!!!

Post by KennyT »

If you cant tell, I am kinda excited !!!!
I now have to wait. Shipping to the united states is the slow part now. I went ahead and ordered SPECTRA 360 Electrode Gel, Conductive Silicone Tube Loops and Adjustable Estim Straps from Amazon.
AND NOW I WAIT. But it gives me time to go look for audio files to stim too. I'm excited about that too.

Anyone have any good files for that? Any critical advice for the new and improved stimming ? I have been using a tens unit for years and it just doesn't get me there anymore unless i walk away from it for a month or two.

Thanks in advance.

KennyT
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: JUST ORDERED MY SHINEY NEW 2B BOX BONUS PACK!!!!

Post by mrbutt89 »

Well done! I'm sure you won't regret your purchase. You've got a really good starter kit. The only thing I would add is a bipolar anal insertable electrode (such as the Moaner), but I realise anal play isn't for everyone.

A couple of words of advice about audio source stimming:
1) If you haven't already, go along to smartstim.com. It's packed full of e-stim resources, with plenty of expert advice readily available too. It's worth donating to the site so that you can get full access to videos and the SmartStim software, which is a great resource for audio stimming.
2) Put a little thought into your audio source. If it's an mp3 player, it couldn't be simpler. However, if you're using a smartphone, tablet or PC then you need to consider whether you have notifications, alarms etc. silenced. Otherwise, they could give you some unpleasant jolts during a stim session. On my PC I've installed a second sound card so that I can set one card (actually the motherboard sound outputs) as my default for everything apart from SmartStim, which I route via the other sound card. That way I still get notifications via speakers and still have the option to watch videos etc. with sound while stimming. That's also the way to go if you want to hook up with others online for a shared stim session and want a video & audio link.