3 specific positions, seeking audio file or settings suggestions, help?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
gstylecs

3 specific positions, seeking audio file or settings suggestions, help?

Post by gstylecs »

gstylecs wrote:Greetings! And thank you for just taking the time to read and provide any help in advance! I've played with E-Stim to a degree, but this will be the first time I can dedicate actual hours to a session! Seeking E-Stim file suggestions for the positions below. I'm open to any and all suggestions ranging from pure pleasure, to torment, to everything in between. I'm also not opposed to these scenarios while in bondage :mrgreen:

I have the following items:
- E-Stim 2B
- E-Stim Torpedo
- Electropads
- Conductive Rubber Loops

Based on the suggested positions (and images) from Sex Machine Reviews.

- Position 7 - One Bipolar Electrode & Two Adhesive Pads - Inserted Into The Vagina & Pads On Vulva (I would wear a chastity device, but place the electrodes similarly)

- Position 4 - One Bipolar Electrode & One Cock Loop - Inserted Anally With A Cock Loop Around The Testicles

- Position 10 - Two Adhesive Pad Electrodes, Perinium & Above Penis Plus Bipolar Butt Plug (I would wear a chastity device)

Thank you again!

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 3 specific positions, seeking audio file or settings suggestions, help?

Post by Stimaddict »

We all have different preferences when it comes to stimfiles. It's just a case of experimenting until you find the ones you like best that work with your specific trode placements.

You will find all the stimfiles you will ever need here:

[LINK DELETED]

Unfortunately a number of the files you have linked to are copyrighted to their respective owners, and under UK law posting links to copyrighted material is not a great idea. By all means post files that you have created, and or hold the copyright to, but please refrain from posting copyrighted material on this forum.

Si
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 3 specific positions, seeking audio file or settings suggestions, help?

Post by Stimaddict »

My sincere apologies for openly posting an inappropriate link on this board. I understand now that it risks embroiling the Admin in complicated copyright issues.
If anyone needs a link just PM me.