binaural beats for 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
KennyT
Active

binaural beats for 2B

Post by KennyT »

Has anyone used binaural beats to stim to on the 2B box? I have been listening to them on youtube and started saving them to stim to. I'm going to try it. They seem to be smooth in design and most don't have any sharp/harsh audio changes. Most have slow ramp up's to louder/higher tones and just listing to them makes me thing stimming would be awesome.

Any thoughts?

KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: binaural beats for 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

In essence Binaural Beats are like an audible "TriPhase" that you listen to. It's an auditory illusion perceived when two different pure-tone sine waves are heard one through each ear. The tones combine so the listener hears a central 'throbbing' tone.

Binaurals are intended for non-stim listening through headphones. Some are suitable for stimming purposes and feel fantastic while others don't do much. You will have to experiment to find the ones you like. Go to YouTube and try one called "Succubus II 1_2 - XTENDED EDITION"
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Thanks for the info. I will try that one. The one i tried earlier today just hurt. LOL
but I found a tone generator online and set it to a very slow rise from 10 MHZ. I thought I was going to loose my mind at somewhere after 1000 MHZ.
I had the 2B set to audio mode 2 ( I think ) and had the second knob set around 75% and it was making the sound come in and out of faze.
It was good to say the least.

This is where the tone generator I used is http://onlinetonegenerator.com/frequenc ... rator.html
Change the settings to your liking and just let it run. It is worth it.
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

If you are looking to emulate Binaural Beats using a tone generator the technical spec should be two different sine waves, both with frequencies lower than 1500 Hz, with less than a 40 Hz difference between them. But don't consider this a hard and fast rule, just experiment until it feels good.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

You can try some Binaural MP3s here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... -Yxo5o37Mb

These are all audios extracted from YouTube vids that work with the 2B, and I'll be adding more when I find time. I'd suggest setting the 'Adjustment' (the middle knob) to 30 in Stereo Mode.
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

Thanks for the files Stimaddict. Do you listen to them with headphones also at the same time as playing through the 2b or purely just the 2b?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Nope. I just stim my cock with them :D
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

If you have an Android device, the Mindroid app can create binaural beats, and overlay them on top of another soundfile it's playing. It's actually designed to work with glasses (google glass, or custom LED glasses) and the sound is an adjunct to the visual effects, but I imagine it would probably work pretty well - I use it for sensory deprivation.