Running out of power

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
KennyT
Active

Running out of power

Post by KennyT »

Ok. Question to any and all 2B users.

I have only had my 2B box a month ( give or take ) and I have already ran out of power. Even on high power setting I seem to need it to go just a little higher. When I try to go higher it looses power and just seems weaker until I turn it back down. I am using the power plug so its not the battery topping out.
I admit I was using a tens unit before. It was a powerful ones. One was 80ma and the other was either 100 or 120ma. and yes I ran out of power on them also. I do like the power turned up I admit that. I was hoping the 2B would be a power house and I do admit it seams superb up to the point it drops out.

The question is...... Is there a way to get more out of the 2B without Killing it, Voiding the warranty, Or anything else. I'm not getting burns or anything bad and YES it is strong as hell until it tops out and looses power.

I'm just thinking the power supply needs more guts or im just asking to much and i'm not a normal human from earth and like voltage ran through my junk.

Who knows..... I always did feel a bit different..

:mrgreen:

KennyT
estim_si
Staff

Re: Running out of power

Post by estim_si »

The first question is are you using a power supply or battery.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

power supply for shure.
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

kensfone> You must be The Hulk because if you are using the mains adapter then this is as good as it gets. Any more power and you risk frying your genitals. All stim boxes have a finite limit of the power they can put out. When you reach the 2B's power limit don't turn your box up any higher. At that "maxed-out" point reducing the power on one channel will increase it on the other.

There are other ways of increasing sensation. What electrodes are you using, and where are you placing them?
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

I'm using conductive rubber loops.

One behind the glands. One at the base ( in front or behind the testiecles ) One in the bum..

6.5 mm od conductive rubber
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Move your penis base loop to your balls. Stretch it behind your ball sack up to the pubic mound and insulate the TOP HALF with insulating tape.

Is your anal trode bipolar, or what is it connected to? Anal insertables draw a lot of power due to their large surface area. Try winding insulating tape around your bum trode leaving just the top part exposed.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Ok. I will try what you have suggested. I admit this is a power house box and Im not upset with my purchase at all. I just figured someone would have a way to get more out of it. May just be the way I was using it. I have electrical tape and will try tonight.
all straps hooked to Tri phase cable
Glans A, Bum B, base Ground.

Hope this helps.
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Try making your glans trode the 'Common' (ground).
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

OK!!! Didn't think of that. wouldn't all the returning power go there? WOW !!!!!!!
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Yep. As a rule of thumb the "Common" electrode should be where you want the most stimulation. For me that's usually the glans coz it drives me wild!