good settings for audio input

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Fernsenbrand
Active

good settings for audio input

Post by Fernsenbrand »

Hi, i am looking for advices to get good settings for audio input
i am using an Ipod Touch as source player with many MP3 files
should i set volume on Ipod low or high?

thanks for any tips to get the best results

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: good settings for audio input

Post by Stimaddict »

Generally you should set your audio player to around 65-70% of maximum volume. If the volume is too high some of the subtle nuances of your stimfile will not be felt.

However certain audio stimfiles may require more volume while others need less. Start the audio track and adjust the volume until you see the audio bars in the 2B's LCD moving to the track. You want them moving to just over 3/4 of the way across. If you go too high the whole screen will flicker indicating too much volume.

When the stimfile is playing try altering the volume in small increments as this can change how the sensations of the track are felt.

In 'Stereo mode' the 2B's Adjustment (the middle knob) controls the audio response. Default adjustment is 50 which some may find too high. I suggest starting with the adjustment set at 10 or lower which 'feels' less demanding. Choose an easy stimfile to begin with then gradually increase the power over several minutes until you reach a high but comfortable power level. Now increase the adjustment to around 30 which I find ideal.

If anyone wants a download link for audio MP3 stimfiles just PM me.
Fernsenbrand
Active

Post by Fernsenbrand »

thank you will test the settings
Stimmmer0815
Active

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

Hi,

i have made also good experience with a level between 40%-50% on my Laptop. Everything above is too high and the whole display sarts flickering.

In General i did the experience, that the 2B is not the first choice for Audio Stim.
I think its Policy of E-STIM Systems to Process all the input Audio, but because of this a lot of Files does not work.

For example i took the E-Stim Tower from Milovana. The Pain Files from the Mistresses are not Working with the 2B.

I think this would be only a Software Feature to also get an Modus where the Audio Files are not Processed by the 2B.
Maybe a future Firmware could Implement this, if the Management would do this.

If not, you better use another E-Stim device for Audio Stimming.

By the way, does anybody know if and if when a new Firmware will be released? Is there a possibility to change the way the Audio Files will be filtered?
Without this Issue the 2B would be much more better then she is now.

Greetings
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Most stimfiles work well with the 2B but those that don't were originally created for StereoStim boxes, containing frequencies outside the range of the 2B's audio processing.
For audio stimming there are basically 3 choices:
  • 1) the E-Stim Systems 2B
    2) the Erostek ET312
    3) a StereoStim box
Both the 2B and the ET312 process the audio input to smooth out peaks and troughs. A StereoStim box (usually DIY self-build units) will produce 'raw', unprocessed audio output including frequencies inadvisable for the human genitalia.

If you are into pain and hard BDSM you may be better off with a StereoStim box. I own all three but the 2B is always my box of choice because I like the more pleasurable way it handles audio files.