Adjust the feel of audio mode (stereo)

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
zztemp18
Active

Adjust the feel of audio mode (stereo)

Post by zztemp18 »

A lot of the builtin programs (pulse, wave, waterfall etc) have a setting to control the feel of the pulse, from 1 (smooth) to 99 (sharp).

I am wondering if we can also add this settings to the audio mode, like stereo and microphone.

I personally like the pulse feel setting to be around 70 - 75. It feels more intense around the head loop. What is your favorite pulse feel setting?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Adjust the feel of audio mode (stereo)

Post by admin »

nope as the audio modes don't use pulses, well they do but they are generated from the incoming signal rather than a source generator

Have you tried Adv stereo in the latest Beta?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hedonist
Active

Post by hedonist »

I have seen numerous posts on here saying that (on stereo mode) you want the middle dial to be low, as in less than 50, but I personally like it at 75.
My perception is that lower makes it a lot more 'constant' and modulated, and less interesting, but I'll give it a go on low every now and again to check I'm not missing anything!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

The Adjustment (middle knob) controls the audio response. Being a complete power junkie I like to start with it "low" because that way I can gradually ramp up the power to a very high level, building up tolerance, before increasing the adjustment for the main event.
hedonist
Active

Post by hedonist »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:35 am The Adjustment (middle knob) controls the audio response. Being a complete power junkie I like to start with it "low" because that way I can gradually ramp up the power to a very high level, building up tolerance, before increasing the adjustment for the main event.
Ah I see. I sort of do it the other way round currently - increase the middle dial fairly quickly to about 75, then turn the power up slowly
But I'll try the other way round!