Tickle mode does not seem to work

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
zztemp18
Active

Tickle mode does not seem to work

Post by zztemp18 »

I am running firmware version 2.106 and was experimenting the tickle mode.

I tried to raise the A channel power to over 60, also tried both batteries and main power adapter. But when I turn the middle dial, there isn't any pulse at least from what I can feel. What could be the problem?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tickle mode does not seem to work

Post by admin »

Tickle is supposed to be a tickle sensation..... experiment!!!

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
xxxpetrx
Developer

Post by xxxpetrx »

zztemp18 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:29 pm I am running firmware version 2.106 and was experimenting the tickle mode.

I tried to raise the A channel power to over 60, also tried both batteries and main power adapter. But when I turn the middle dial, there isn't any pulse at least from what I can feel. What could be the problem?
You have to turn middle knob really fast from left to right and right to left. :)
zztemp18
Active

Post by zztemp18 »

Yesterday, I have maxed out the power, and turn the mid dial very quick, but I can't feel anything. Could it be something wrong with the 2B device itself?

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Not if the other modes are working fine. Try changing electrode positions, use more or less gel. not all modes do everything for everyone all the time.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd