New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
biohamster
Active

Re: New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

Post by biohamster »

I just registered to come here to say as well, thank you for your Bastard file!

With being stuck at home, got more time to play around and this has been one of the few golden treasures I have found. Thank you!

erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

Firstly, I would like to thank stimaddict for your wonderful contribution. I have yet to fully explore the entire track library.

I tried to use the Bastard on a few occasions, managed to get a HFO, but mostly its more like ruined Orgasm. There are several pauses within the track and I think that leads to the ruined Orgasm. For instance, u have edge and u r almost there, then the pause comes.

Do you guys experience this too when using Bastard?

I will try the director's at the next opportunity.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

erina88 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:46 am I tried to use the Bastard on a few occasions, managed to get a HFO, but mostly its more like ruined Orgasm. There are several pauses within the track and I think that leads to the ruined Orgasm. For instance, u have edge and u r almost there, then the pause comes. [...] I will try the director's at the next opportunity.
Yes, the 'Director's Cut' has all of the 5-second pauses taken out.
Some ppl like the pauses coz of the tease factor, some ppl don't.
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:20 am Yes, the 'Director's Cut' has all of the 5-second pauses taken out.
Some ppl like the pauses coz of the tease factor, some ppl don't.
Ohh tease factor 🙂
I know some people dig ruined Orgasm. Perhaps this could be an idea for a new track 🤔
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

TBH it was after a few ruined orgasms that I re-cut the thing for the Director's version. As a complete power junkie when I feel orgasm starting I will suddenly max-out the power so high that for 15-20 seconds my trembling hands can't reach the power knobs to turn it down again! :o :D :o
eltman

Post by eltman »

Thank you Stimaddict! The file is awesome! :o :D :mrgreen:
Caimqq
Active

Post by Caimqq »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:50 am TBH it was after a few ruined orgasms that I re-cut the thing for the Director's version. As a complete power junkie when I feel orgasm starting I will suddenly max-out the power so high that for 15-20 seconds my trembling hands can't reach the power knobs to turn it down again! :o :D :o
I always try to max it out at the end but can never bring myself to do it lol. Closest I got was with the wife using connect lol. Still my fav for audio so far.
Falcon
Active

Post by Falcon »

One of my favourites, brings me off each time I use it. Keep up the good work Stimaddict.
covenant88

Post by covenant88 »

Great file, especially the Directors Cut
GHHoss
Active

Post by GHHoss »

Monday afternoon my new 2B was delivered. Needless to say, I was a bit anxious to try it out. Although I thought I had ordered everything I would need to get started, I neglected to get a pair of 4mm to 2mm adapters for the tens pads. Not to be deterred, I made a pair of adapters out of some 12ga copper wire. It pays to be handy.

I started by playing around a bit with the various preloaded routines just using a tens pad on the top of the shaft near the glans and one on the taint. I was amazed at how good it felt just with this simple setup. Waterfall became a favorite very quickly. I spent an hour or so in bliss before it was time for dinner.

After dinner, I couldn’t wait to get back to my play space for another go. Now I felt confident enough to add a bi-polar butt plug and experiment with the preloaded programs some more. But I wanted to try Bastard which had so many good reviews. With six pages of glowing comments and little discussion about any other stimfiles, this must be special.

At this point I had switched from battery to the plug-in power adapter. I had a fair idea of how much I could handle with these trodes. Got the audio cable connected to my cellphone and 2B. Started the BGB version of the stimfile. Not knowing what to expect, I kept the power low. Felt okay so I added a little more power.

You can probably guess what happened next... A couple minutes and BAM! I was hit hard and wildly reaching for the dials to reduce the power. Whoever designed the 2B must be a sadist because you can’t rush when turning the power up or down. The faster you turn the knob, the slower it moves. And why did everyone think this was such a great stimfile? I was sure it was a massive hoax to trick unsuspecting newbies.

Tuesday afternoon I was back at it. Just like the day before, started with two pads. This time I put the pad on the glans which was very nice...more intense. After dinner, I had the whole setup with the plug. Did some warmup on Throb as suggested. Downloaded the Director’s Cut Bastard stimfile (straight version) and hooked up the audio cable. Very low power this time.

The first big jolt was still a surprise and I clenched up to ride it out. Then I remembered guys saying to relax and enjoy in a post to another newbie. I figured it couldn’t hurt to relax and breathe into it. Wow...what a difference that makes! Once you let go of control, the whole experience is changed from unbearable to complete ecstasy. If I closed my eyes, I could let my mind run wild. Within a few minutes I started feeling the ghost fuck phenomenon. Unreal! I felt like I was living out my ultimate fantasy of being tied up and pleasured relentlessly. I didn’t get to bed until well after midnight.

SA... a big thank you for this stimfile and for all your posts. You and all the people here on the forum have been a big help.