New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
RunRun

Re: New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

Post by RunRun »

This is an exellent file to use when learning how the 2b works best. It gives you a wide range of different "feels"...

widerstand

Post by widerstand »

a ruined happened. damn it!!
chazinbliss

Post by chazinbliss »

This file is soooo good. After warm up, I can about half way through the file usually, three of Joanne’s cock loops(around the base/balls, mid cock, and head), DAP and amp set at 7/10 and 2B on low power mode, with channel a on 19, b on 21, adjustment at about 37. Last night I guess my anticipation was just right, as I came earlier around 7 minute mark. I was curious if the file would make me cum again before the end, as it still felt great after the first orgasm, so I stayed on with the same settings, and it did with just 30 seconds to go, what a grand finale! The first orgasm was fast and hard contractions. The second one was interesting in that it the cum was clear liquid like and it leaked slowly and prolonged. I was so spent, but it was amazing to cum twice (first time for me in any sex activity) and have the orgasms be so different. Thanks for the great creation!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

chazinbliss wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:08 pm I was curious if the file would make me cum again before the end, as it still felt great after the first orgasm, so I stayed on with the same settings, and it did with just 30 seconds to go, what a grand finale!
Lol! What's the end like? Even I've never managed to get that far and I made the bastard thing :D
CaseySF
Active

Post by CaseySF »

I downloaded this file this morning and I can't edit to try it later tonight even i have to to kick back and relax with it!
kvaklakrunika

Post by kvaklakrunika »

It was devastating! There were two HFO with a short rest break. :D
jonn01
Active

Post by jonn01 »

Thanks from a newbie - I'll give it a try.
jonn01
Active

Post by jonn01 »

BTW It sounds terrible Best I mute the speakers. ;)
jonn01
Active

Post by jonn01 »

That didn't go well - PC black screened, unable to open anything. Reset - try again...
jonn01
Active

Post by jonn01 »

I get it. How to do stereo!
PES toys are not bipolar. Going to have to shave and try a moaner with PES head and ring.
What are you doing to me? ;) :D