New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

Post by Stimaddict »

GHHoss wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:37 am SA... a big thank you for this stimfile and for all your posts. You and all the people here on the forum have been a big help.
You are more than welcome m8. I love to read detailed posts like this fully recounting stimming experiences. They are very helpful to all of us.

Steveo61

Post by Steveo61 »

Love this, hopefully you will make some more of these, I can’t get enough!
hairylondoner
Active

Post by hairylondoner »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:54 am **UPDATE** - Added a second mp3 file, "Bastard - the director's cut"

See the original post in this thread for details.
Many thanks for this!
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

Im a newbie to this too, may I make a suggestion please, could we have a BASTARD calibration file, a file that has the highest output from the full file played continuously, we could then use that to set levels before launching the full file anxious to know how bad this could get.

May I ask how high a level needs to be set to achieve HFO, does it need to be painfully high and take it or very gentle?

Thank you for the hard work and support given here.

Thank you
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

beem2713 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:42 am May I ask how high a level needs to be set to achieve HFO, does it need to be painfully high and take it or very gentle?
The thing is we are all different so that's something we have to work out for ourselves by experimenting. There are no set rules with anything estim, it's all about individual technique. My own preference (and recommendation) is to stim until you decide you are ready to cum then whack up the power as high as you can stand it. It's not painful, it's delightful! There is nothing to fear but the sight of your own jizz flying across the room.

Read this thread - ** How to reach that elusive HFO - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10000&p=15928

BTW welcome to the group beem2713, and Happy Stimming :D
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

beem2713 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:42 am Im a newbie to this too, may I make a suggestion please, could we have a BASTARD calibration file, a file that has the highest output from the full file played continuously, we could then use that to set levels before launching the full file anxious to know how bad this could get.
This sounds a sensible approach in theory, but in practice it probably wouldn't help that much. In a well-constructed audio stim file, by the time you get to the most intense section, you'll have been taken part of the way there by earlier sections of the track, so it will feel different compared with going straight into it before running the actual session. It's like the difference between walking into a sunny garden from a garage with no windows or from a brightly-lit lounge!
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

I understand what youre saying, I actually created a calibration file myself by taking the highest power section, reducing the volume by about 5% and making it into a loop. I use this file to the highest I can stand and then run the BASTARD file, it works well for me.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

That's an interesting approach. Does it affect your enjoyment of the earlier sections of the session compared with going straight into those without running your calibration file first?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

I've never been a fan of the calibration approach for the reasons mrbutt outines. With the 'BASTARD' stimfile I tried to give it a slightly gentle lead-in but there is also a ramped version available here - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=16988#p16988
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

mrbutt89 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:57 am That's an interesting approach. Does it affect your enjoyment of the earlier sections of the session compared with going straight into those without running your calibration file first?
Not at all, it leaves me to relax and enjoy the file knowing it isnt going to get beyond what I can stand. That said, using the calibration file Ive made means I can set the output slightly higher than bearable and I know when the actual file runs it's going to give a hard time, just pushing my envelope a little.