New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
beem2713
Active

Re: New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

Post by beem2713 »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:47 pm I've never been a fan of the calibration approach for the reasons mrbutt outines. With the 'BASTARD' stimfile I tried to give it a slightly gentle lead-in but there is also a ramped version available here - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=16988#p16988
Thank you, I'll give it a try. Amazing file, the best I've found so far, thank you!

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

beem2713 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:17 pm Not at all, it leaves me to relax and enjoy the file knowing it isnt going to get beyond what I can stand.
That's a fair point, and it shows how different we all are. For some people, not knowing what's coming adds an extra frisson to the experience. For others, anxiety can ruin a session. At the end of the day, what works for you is what matters.
alexsonic
Active

Post by alexsonic »

Just tried it today! Really nice!
Thank you
Buzz
Active

Post by Buzz »

Have tried out the file and now one of my favourites, do you have any more planned?
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

It was one of my favourites too until I downloaded ultimate self bondage from stimaddict, that one is now number 1 file BUT a) it takes some courage and b) it really takes some courage LOL.
Coolmessage
Active

Post by Coolmessage »

Can someone please help me ?

I am looking for a sound file with which one can perform an edging session.
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

Use the ultimate self bondage file and cut out the nice squeeze and stroke parts, theres some great routines in there.
Coolmessage
Active

Post by Coolmessage »

Thank you for the information. Where exactly can I find them ?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Coolmessage wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:51 pm Thank you for the information. Where exactly can I find them ?
PM me for a download link to the Stimfile Archive. There are loads of files in there suitable for edging, for example TJenkins' "Tease But Do Not Cum.mp3"

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* reading this is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Big mistake! I settled down with this file and started with the power up too high. Ten minutes I'd HFO'd. :roll: Need to take it a bit more steadily next time...