New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
lumoc

Re: New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

Post by lumoc »

The Directory Cut is my all over favorite especially when using urethral electrode and pad or loop around or under balls for A and a anal electrode with triphase setup or pad below balls for B. Real great work!!!

patpatpatpatpat
Active

Post by patpatpatpatpat »

Just like to say thanks for sharing this file, it's one of my faves.
greediness
Active

Post by greediness »

Hi,
i'm novice here but what about creating general cloud service for mp3s?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

greediness wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:35 pm i'm novice here but what about creating general cloud service for mp3s?
Already have done :D

Anyone here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a MONSTER 29 GIGABYTES of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049 :o

I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
deosrc

Post by deosrc »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:01 pm
Already have done :D

Anyone here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a MONSTER 29 GIGABYTES of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049 :o

I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
Wow haha, that's a crazy amount of MP3 files :p, I'll send you a PM
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

deosrc wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:30 pm Wow haha, that's a crazy amount of MP3 files :p, I'll send you a PM
Yeah, please do. No fees, no ads, no catches, no expiry date and no hidden motives. I pay for this out of my own pocket because I just want everyone to enjoy the same fun I'm having :D
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

Had a great session last night, starting out with V91's Edge Hero 2, and then went on to the Director's cut.... managed to get all the way to the end and HFO'd in the last minute with that awesome finale! Moaner on Channel A and then on B, CR around cock and balls with one of Joanne's insulators and then a small tens pad to top of cock just behind the head. I hate direct stim to my head, so always put the pad just behind.
Dirtybrutus

Post by Dirtybrutus »

Cooolt! Thank You!
Dirtybrutus

Post by Dirtybrutus »

Thank you for this Stimaddict
Xyrexus

Post by Xyrexus »

I gave this a little try with just cock loops earlier after warming up for a bit with Tintin's 'tease', might try a different one to warm up next time, I think I might need something gentler.

I was missing out on channel B, but I'll definitely try it with both channels when my moaner arrives. I'm still a complete newbie and getting used to my 2B but fucking hell, this had me tensing up and shifting around like mad, it definitely feels like someone is riding you in parts. (and I didn't have the power all that high, I need to work on that).

My only complaint, and this might be purely a me thing. I was using the video version, it has far too many shots of guys cumming on women for my tastes, would have been nice if it was all just sex.