New 2B owner with question

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Saturn2001
Active

New 2B owner with question

Post by Saturn2001 »

New 2B owner here. Should be shipped by next week and I’m anxiously waiting. I’m not new to e-stim. I’ve been using a TENS unit for over a year. Can HFO every time with minimal effort. I bought the 2B because I want the added options and features that it provides; especially being able to play stim files.

The best results I get with my tens unit is the ramp up/ramp down mode. It goes up & down between 60 and 150 hz. at a set interval, similar to the waterfall mode of the 2B. I always orgasm at one of the points where it peaks, at around 150 hz.

I wish it be adjusted to do the entire ramp & down intervals at the same speed as my orgasm contractions; that would be amazing. From my understanding, the 2B actually can do that.

I also wish it could to go to higher frequency than 150 hz because the range around 150 hz is simply awesome.

My question is, what specific frequency ranges (in heartz) can the 2B operate at, in the built in modes?

I’ve done an exhaustive internet search and cannot find that information anywhere.

Thanks.

Saturn2001
Active

Re: New 2B owner with question

Post by Saturn2001 »

My 2B came this afternoon. So did I... twice already; in 2 different modes. Once you tune in the sweet spot, its just mind blowing intense, especially in split mode using both channels and 4 trodes.

I had to make larger custom electrodes because its so damn powerful. With the bigger electrodes I noticed no stinging or harsh sensation whatsoever.

I’m not going to leave a review yet until I’ve used it bit more and learn the modes better. All I can say, is that this thing blows my TENS unit out of the water and I am very happy with my purchase.