Throb orgasms

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Majorityon
Active

Throb orgasms

Post by Majorityon »

Just wanted to observe that the orgasms I get from Throb mode seem to be rather different and more intense than any I've had from estim before. For one thing, though the mode is continuous it doesn't get boring. Increasingly I find that as I get close I get orgasmic feelings for several seconds before actually coming and the mode prolongs the orgasm beyond actual ejaculation. Yesterday I had a kind of 2 phase orgasm, where I had a rather diffuse but very pleasant climax without squirting, which receded a bit but then built up again to a really intense orgasm and ejaculation. Even after that I was able to keep the stim going at the same level for quite a while with no pain. Had two commons on glans CR loop, one red on base loop, other to perineum pad.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Throb orgasms

Post by mrbutt89 »

Sounds good. Thanks for sharing the setup with us. I think this is one I've got to try!
portandstarboard
Active

Post by portandstarboard »

throb gives the best orgasms i have found, i can feel like i have orgasmed and i have but no ejaculation. only after i turn the unit off or down to i have a super powerful ejaculation. its the best orgasm i have had and now a normal hand just doesn't do it for me.

j
stimon47
Active

Post by stimon47 »

I have been using my 2b for about a year and half while "warming up" on Continuous mode then going to The Waterfall mode. Lastly using the Throb mode multiple times for great HFOs. After playing around and experimenting with the Waterfall mode, I recently discovered that mode with the right settings will produce for me, even more intense orgasms and ejaculations.

In the Waterfall mode, I start with 80:20 initial setting and increase the intensity slowly up to 15% - 18%. After about 10-15 minutes at that setting, I change the settings to 90:20 for about 10 minutes, then go to 100:20.
Then I increased the intensity up into the high 20% to mid 30% range.

It doesn't take long after that I am intensely edging and a massive orgasm rushes in and ejaculation is not far behind :)
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

My first ever HFO was using 'Throb' mode, just one channel with two pads on my dick, standard default settings (firmware v2.105). Gradually increased the power to near maximum and bang!

But I doubt whether I could repeat that today. Over time since then my stimming needs have changed and these days I'm using Throb as a warm-up before moving on to audio stimfiles. After orgasm I'll return to Throb to gently wind down at the end of a session.

stimon47 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:13 pmIn the Waterfall mode, I start with 80:20 initial setting and increase the intensity slowly up to 15% - 18%. After about 10-15 minutes at that setting, I change the settings to 90:20 for about 10 minutes, then go to 100:20.
Thanks. it's really helpful when stimmers post precise, detailed experiences like that. It also helps if you mention your trode placements. I think with Waterfall orgasm is encouraged by the sudden drop-off in sensation, i.e. the 'downward stroke'.
hedonist
Active

Post by hedonist »

Majorityon wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:35 am Just wanted to observe that the orgasms I get from Throb mode seem to be rather different and more intense than any I've had from estim before. For one thing, though the mode is continuous it doesn't get boring. Increasingly I find that as I get close I get orgasmic feelings for several seconds before actually coming and the mode prolongs the orgasm beyond actual ejaculation. Yesterday I had a kind of 2 phase orgasm, where I had a rather diffuse but very pleasant climax without squirting, which receded a bit but then built up again to a really intense orgasm and ejaculation. Even after that I was able to keep the stim going at the same level for quite a while with no pain. Had two commons on glans CR loop, one red on base loop, other to perineum pad.
Do you mean you had one terminal of each channel connected to the same CR loop? I didn't know you could [/ were supposed to] do that.
Does it work fine with two independent circuits flowing through the same electrode?

Also did you mask any part of either of your loops?
Saturn2001
Active

Post by Saturn2001 »

hedonist wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:05 pm
Majorityon wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:35 am Just wanted to observe that the orgasms I get from Throb mode seem to be rather different and more intense than any I've had from estim before. For one thing, though the mode is continuous it doesn't get boring. Increasingly I find that as I get close I get orgasmic feelings for several seconds before actually coming and the mode prolongs the orgasm beyond actual ejaculation. Yesterday I had a kind of 2 phase orgasm, where I had a rather diffuse but very pleasant climax without squirting, which receded a bit but then built up again to a really intense orgasm and ejaculation. Even after that I was able to keep the stim going at the same level for quite a while with no pain. Had two commons on glans CR loop, one red on base loop, other to perineum pad.
Do you mean you had one terminal of each channel connected to the same CR loop? I didn't know you could [/ were supposed to] do that.
Does it work fine with two independent circuits flowing through the same electrode?

Also did you mask any part of either of your loops?
As long as you don’t hook both wires from the same channel to the same electrode, its fine. I believe what he is describing is a triphase configuration. Its a great way to use a centralized or larger electrode to stimulate outward to other electrodes.
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

Throb is one of my favorites and go-to HFO routine. I dial it down and start slow and slowly increase the speed and power until I just let go. HFO every time!
Torae

Post by Torae »

stimon47 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:13 pm I have been using my 2b for about a year and half while "warming up" on Continuous mode then going to The Waterfall mode. Lastly using the Throb mode multiple times for great HFOs. After playing around and experimenting with the Waterfall mode, I recently discovered that mode with the right settings will produce for me, even more intense orgasms and ejaculations.

In the Waterfall mode, I start with 80:20 initial setting and increase the intensity slowly up to 15% - 18%. After about 10-15 minutes at that setting, I change the settings to 90:20 for about 10 minutes, then go to 100:20.

It doesn't take long after that I am intensely edging and a massive orgasm rushes in and ejaculation is not far behind :)

Oh wow!! Thank you so much for the detail setting information. I have my 2B for only a couple months and one of the biggest struggle is the setting. There are way to many nuances to it. I've try Waterfall mode and it didn't feel particularly amazing but that's because I didn't have the specific setting example like yours. Basically my pulse feel was too high and apparently waterfall feel better with lower pulse feel because your setting of 80:20 is just out of this world.
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

Can definitely agree to the pleasures of Waterfall mode.
I didn't think much of it at first, but that was at settings like 50:30. Once you increase the pulse time (first setting), for me up to around 85:30, it starts to get to feeling like a repetitive stroke feeling. Usually have a glans/head trode, I have a cock cap as well as a PES cockhead stimulator (rubber looping that goes around, over the top, and inside the very top of the cockhead); a conductive ring around base of cock and balls, with a moaner in the bum. Usually a triphase setup with either ring or anal trode as the common.

I have great edging and orgasm sessions by starting around that 85:30 (adjusting A/B power as needed), and then increase the pulse time (first number) up every 5-10 minutes. I usually don't like higher than 99:30 on Waterfall, as I still like that brief stopping feeling between the pulses. But wow, getting to 99 is damn tasty.
SJ