Throb orgasms

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Thornz2000
Active

Re: Throb orgasms

Post by Thornz2000 »

I tried Waterfall at 96:30 and WOW.. that was very nice.
Had power on L at 45, but after 10min felt to strong so backed to power down to 38.
Will be playing with them settings for sure.

shaggypaw

Post by shaggypaw »

stimon47 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:13 pm
In the Waterfall mode, I start with 80:20 initial setting and increase the intensity slowly up to 15% - 18%. After about 10-15 minutes at that setting, I change the settings to 90:20 for about 10 minutes, then go to 100:20.
Then I increased the intensity up into the high 20% to mid 30% range.

It doesn't take long after that I am intensely edging and a massive orgasm rushes in and ejaculation is not far behind :)

Thanks for the tip. I tried this this last night and this morning and had an extremely intense HFO both times. I used a triphase configuration with both commons on my glands with a rubber loop and both yellows
On either side of my testicals with rubber pads. I was moaning and squirming for half an hour before i orgasmed.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've bookmarked this discussion for easy reference next playtime. It looks as though I just have to try those settings!
Thornz2000
Active

Post by Thornz2000 »

I like throb, but can't feel it throb.
jandfx
Active

Post by jandfx »

Throb is the best mode for me. Start in the High Power Mode..... till 40 - 50%. Second place for continous. The random mode and thickle are not so interesting.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T719 mit Tapatalk

Aygoaygo
Active

Post by Aygoaygo »

I have the same experience as many previous post; throb always gives me an HFO. Sometimes after only 10-15 minutes, other times after several hours of stimming. Just love it, reward is guaranteed.

Usual set up is one channel with CR cock loops around glans and base/balls (NB latter insulated on top), sometimes with the Flange on channel B or in triphase. Orgasms are strong and often lasting much longer as other ways of having sex/masturbation.

I have ordered today from erostek their cockcup for the glans and the Ecup for base and balls. Watched some videos and read a few ratings and tests. Am already a bit horny waiting for delivery. Shall report when received and tested😄
Last edited by Aygoaygo on Sat May 21, 2022 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutlawStimmer
Active

Post by OutlawStimmer »

I am new to the 2B and am still experimenting with the different modes and settings.

I had a similar experience with Throb mode as previous posts.

Using Throb mode started with a CR ring around glans and a CR ring around base of cock & scrotum with the top part insulated.

Started with just channel A. I have only been using low power with mains power supply. Haven't needed high power yet.

Started feel rate at 10 and gradually worked up to 65. The power worked up to 20%. Felt good but couldn't quite get there so
I added a sticky pad just in front of anus for channel B. The 2 yellow cords were hooked to the glans CR. The others to the lower CR & pad.

I think this might have been tri phase? Started back low & worked up on both A & B power & feel rate.

Felt a lot different. Any change of either power would have a effect on both channels.

Ended up around 25% on A & 30% on B & 60 on feel rate. Had a HFO very intense. Lasted longer then most orgasms but when it was over I
noticed I didn't ejaculate anything. But it felt like I should have.

As of now this is my favorite mode & will be doing some more experimenting with it.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

OutlawStimmer wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:42 pm

I think this might have been tri phase? Started back low & worked up on both A & B power & feel rate.

Yes that,s a typical tri phase setup.

Another setup I really love is to use 3 CR. One on the glands one about mid way up my cock and another on the base of my cock
I connect both yellow to the middle CR and the reds to glands and base.
In bounce mode this gives an electro BJ but if you use the waterfall setting and by putting the channels out of sync you can create
a panning effect that rides you like an electro cow girl.
phikman
Active

Post by phikman »

Hi

Do you think this could be used to produce multiple orgasms even if most where dry orgasm?

I love selfbondage and would be great to be tied up with timer release and the electro not having any mercy on me till I could free myself and switch it off haha ;-)
Bearstim
Active

Post by Bearstim »

I received my 2B yesterday. I’m not new to stimming but I have always used cheap TENS units. I played around with the settings with channel A only to get the feel of it. Today I added channel B with a pad under my sack and a third CR loop mid cock. Throb and thrust both felt NICE the higher I turned the dial. I couldn’t really get the settings quite right on squeeze but I see potential with that setting. No HFO yet but I got really close. :D