Tri-phase cable/adapter purchase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Mikeyalso
Active

Re: Tri-phase cable/adapter purchase

Post by Mikeyalso »

I did buy the power adapter, I purchased my 2B with the bonus package.

I did read the advice and I appreciate the link. I’ve read the manual and will go through it again when my stuff gets here. I accidentally got my Zeus set too high and got hit a couple of times very hard before I shut it down. I’m sure the 2B running on the power adapter can put out a lot more than my little one running on 3-AAA’s.

One thing I’ve noticed with 4 mm CR’s, even when I use KY I can feel something like burning. I ordered 6 mm CR’s hoping the larger contact area would feel better.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Mikeyalso wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:59 pmOne thing I’ve noticed with 4 mm CR’s, even when I use KY I can feel something like burning. I ordered 6 mm CR’s hoping the larger contact area would feel better.
With CR loops you should always use conductive gel because it makes for better electrical contact and a smoother sensation.
OTOH TENS pads should be applied to clean, dry skin without any lube or lotions.

KY doesn't cut it coz it's water based (although it's ok in the butt for stimming)
Mikeyalso
Active

Post by Mikeyalso »

Info about KY is good to know, I thought I was doing the right thing. That sure explains why it was sometimes very painful at higher power settings. I love the tingle but not burning and occasional red marks.

What brands do you find work the best? I read that washing with saltwater helps conduction, your thoughts?

I purchased the Flo and will use KY with it.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

The conductive gel I use is the Spectra 360 brand from Parker Laboratories. Any good sex toy retailer will stock it, but I'd recommend sourcing it online elsewhere, as you'll probably get a better deal.
I'm not sure about the salt water idea. I think that might just tend to dry out your skin. If your skin is clean and hair-free before you apply the electrode gel, that will be fine. (I shave certain "key areas" ;) to improve electrode contact.)
I imagine the KY should be OK for the insertable Flo. I always avoid lubricants with silicone in them. Because of the moist environment and the fact your body will naturally close in on the electrode back there, you won't need conductive gel to ensure good contact.