Difference between 2mm and 4mm cables for 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Difference between 2mm and 4mm cables for 2B

Post by admin »

Have you tried our low profile 4mm's?

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Yes Si, I have, they are so much better than the standard 4mm banana plugs especially for stimming while sitting. I would recommend them over the regular ones for anyone looking for a new cable.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I agree 100%. The low profile leads are the ones to go for every time, unless there's a specific good reason for wanting the straight ones.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good night, in relation to the cable, the conductor, the best and ideal is copper, since it is one of the least resistance to the passage of current, I do not recommend aluminum or aluminum with a copper bath because aluminum has a high resistance to the passage of current, regarding the section of the cable the voltage is so small and the intensity, that with a section of 0.75 mm2 it is fine, although it could be put 0.50mm2.
The connectors, the bananas are easier to find the 4mm ones than the 2mm ones, the 4mm bananas are angled, it is better to buy good ones so that the central connector does not hang up, if you want to make the cables yourself in any store of electronic or internet you have it.
regards