Estim on Nipples Question? Estim Bra? Advice please?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
estimfun
Developer

Estim on Nipples Question? Estim Bra? Advice please?

Post by estimfun »

I want to make an electrode that can fit into a womens bra. Bi-polar per breast to avoid across the heart danger. I've never experienced nipple estim, I don't know what it feels like, and women's breasts are significantly bigger than mens. The goal for this would be for maximum pleasure, I'm less about trying to have a pain/bdsm effect, all though I would like to be able to do that if desired.

How would you place the electrodes? I was planning to use conductive tubing as the conductor with 2mm connectors plugged in the inside. I was thinking ether an electrode placed on the outside of each nipple kind of like this: | . | running vertically with the nipple in the middle, for the stim to run left -> right. Or would it be better to make like a double ring, where a small conductive ring is placed around the nipple and a larger conductive ring is placed around the breast near the middle or where the breast starts?

I'm planning to make a 3d printed TPU (soft flexible plastic/rubber) holder that will be able to be inserted into a womens bra. I'm just not sure how to design the electrode for maximum effect and efficiency.

What I am not looking for is a nipple clamp design (unless that's superior?).

Anyone with experience stimming womens nipples care to chime in?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Estim on Nipples Question? Estim Bra? Advice please?

Post by Stimaddict »

The problem would be ensuring sufficient contact so the bra would need to be tight. I've seen estim bras for sale before but can't remember where.

I'd imagine the best bet would be a bipolar breast cup like these on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321930587680
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I saw one for sale a while ago too, but they don't sell it anymore/
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

You want to have one electrode of a channel right on the nipple itself - that's where the erogenous nerves are and you want to get the maximum stimulation of those for the minimum current.

The other should be not too far away, and on the side away from the heart. Or, you could have a ring around just outside the nipple.

This is based on many years experience stimming my own nipples, but should have some relevance.
InfiniteEstim
Active

Post by InfiniteEstim »

Seems we are only limited by our imagination concerning the various methods to create pleasuable sensations with Estim. :-)
Although, I have not tried it yet, I was considering using two acupuncture needles, one through the tip of my nipple and the other needle across the surface area of my aureola. I have small tits even for a male, considering the small surface area, I imagine the power would be at a minimum to produce a pleasurable sensation. Anyone tried this approach?