more "direct" audio mode?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
admin
Site Admin

Re: more "direct" audio mode?

Post by admin »

hjs wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:43 pm
A suggestion would be to keep the "smooth audio" setting and a "direct audio" setting. So everybody could be happy: Continue to use the known smooth setting or the direct one for special purposes. ;)
Best regards!
You mean direct as in no processing of the incoming audio? Not actually possible with a Analog to Digital System like the 2B. There is always going to be some form of processing of the input.

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
BigDaddyP
Active

Post by BigDaddyP »

Most of the audio files I use are fine with the current audio input setup, the only disappointment I experience is on some of the Milovana e-stim files.
There seems to be some sort of impulse attenuation, to avoid sharp sounds from causing unexpected pain. However, some of the webteases include S&M sessions, where short sharp pulses are used to simulate whipping - these are severely muted, to the point where they're almost not there.
Some sort of expert mode (where the user accepts the risk) would be greatly appreciated.
Navaaria

Post by Navaaria »

I had no such bad experiences. I mainly use the Stereo mode with music and that works very well. Of course, the music has to be hand picked, because of the inadequacies discussed above. For those interested, here is a link to the music i like to tease/torture myself with:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

One thing I just recently discovered is how much it matters how you get your sound to the stim device. For the longest time I used a 3.5mm jack connection in the rear output of my PC. Until my audio quality altogether went downwards. Audio worked fine over HDMI, but not over the jack. I figured some contact error in the plug or so. Long story short: looking for alternatives I found the MPOW BH298 Bluetooth receiver which can receive the audio via Bluetooth and then output it over a 3.5mm jack. I can only recommend this, because the quality of the e-stim sensation has drastically improved for me. I also thought it would be nice if the USB link cable could be used for Audio. Maybe in a software update? Speaking of updates: it would be greatly helpful to have an option to keep the device in the last used system mode after the next start up. Especially for those who have a favorite mode.

Some of you mentioned the Milovana teases. I tried the Mansion and the Tower. In the Mansion the feeling was enhanced for the normal stim but the pain files were still nothing to write home about. In the Tower the normal tease is the same, but the pain files had some really nasty peaks this time. Not many, but better than nothing.
Last edited by Navaaria on Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wadab

Post by wadab »

I’m also looking for a way to get more out of the Milovana Estim Tower tease and similar ones. I know the best way to get them to work as intended is to make a diy stereo-stim unit, but I don’t really feel comfortable with that. Did anyone try the beta firmware with these teases yet?
BigDaddyP
Active

Post by BigDaddyP »

wadab wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:09 pm I’m also looking for a way to get more out of the Milovana Estim Tower tease and similar ones. I know the best way to get them to work as intended is to make a diy stereo-stim unit, but I don’t really feel comfortable with that. Did anyone try the beta firmware with these teases yet?
I'm installing 2.118b right now and will report back ASAP :)
gentlestimer
Active

Post by gentlestimer »

I thought I was the only one frustrated by the fact that Milovana estim tower Punishment sessions had zero impact. I understand the importance of a gradual ramp when using the stereo feature; but it negates the ability to make full use of third-party applications. I am hoping we get a software option to adjust the ramp speed.
neologiman

Post by neologiman »

Hello BigDaddyP

Do you have tried the new firmware with the milovana estims?
Any interesting things to report?
I have the same issue that the pain signals seem to be to low compared to the normsl stim signals.
Blahdiblow

Post by Blahdiblow »

I'm not just finding the punishment parts of Milovana estim teases a bit underwhelming – I have yet to experience a single Cock Hero estim file that is works well. Most feels highly "autotuned" by the conversion. Especially fast pulses completely go under. No matter if they are meant to hurt or deliver joy. I, too, hope that there'll be a more direct mode soon as I was hoping to replace my DIY box soon.
kksavas
Active

Post by kksavas »

same here sadly ^^ hopefully it can be fixed because the beginning of the https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40994 was very intenseand good but later nothing worked ^^
Navaaria

Post by Navaaria »

same here sadly ^^ hopefully it can be fixed because the beginning of the https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40994 was very intenseand good but later nothing worked ^^
I have tried that tease for a longer time, and here too are some phases where you get practically nothing. Admitingly, I had it running in the background and did not pay much attention to the text, so maybe it's intentional. Though given the tone of the rest of the tease, I doubt that.

What I can recommend is the Buzz Quizz found here: http://ss.deviatenow.com/scripts.php
It's the first time in a while that I heave heard/felt different audiofiles.