Loop comparison - 2mm and 4mm

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
estimbird
Active Developer

Re: Loop comparison - 2mm and 4mm

Post by estimbird »

electrofun wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:15 pm
admin wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:57 pm However if people wish us to, then I will ask the webteam to publish the diameters of the tubing.
As I wrote in my post: the outside diameters are specified on the E-stim website; it's the other manufacturers that should also specify it.
Unfortunately I can't find the diameter on the website, only the dimension for the connection is given there.
https://www.e-stimsystems.com/index.php ... ucts_id=26
Available in 2 different diameters, 2mm/TENS and 4mm, suitable for connection to our 2mm/TENS and 4mm cables.
As far as I understand this is the size of the plug used to connect to them.

estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

The 2mm/TENS E-Stim Systems loop have 3,5 - 3,6mm diameter, the 4mm connections E-Stim Systems loops have 6mm diameter.

The loop of the other brand in the picture is a Rodeo Robin from mystim - they have a diameter of 5mm and use 2mm connectors.

Unfortunately, you can't measure really accurately because these loops are elastic.
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

estimbird wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:38 pm Unfortunately I can't find the diameter on the website, only the dimension for the connection is given there.
Hm, you're right: on that website it's not specified. However, on https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=21 it does specify the Thickness. That's the UK/Europe website I guess. I don't know why the given info is not the same; maybe some work for the webteam after all :)
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

electrofun wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:27 pm ... I don't know why the given info is not the same; maybe some work for the webteam after all :)
:!:

I didn't even notice that I was looking at the international website :oops: