Experience with the 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
feetinflips
Active

Experience with the 2B

Post by feetinflips »

Since I've replaced my 2B with my previous box, the MyStim Tension Lover, I've experienced a higher experience with electro stimulation. This box works wonders.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Experience with the 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

Good to hear! The "MyStim Tension Lover" is simply a standard TENS unit re-badged and marketed as an erotic estim powerbox, a bit of a con really. You can find virtually the same TENS unit on eBay for a quarter of the price.

OTOH the 2B is a made-for-play unit specifically designed for erotic stimulation with the flexibility to satisfy a wide range of different users, a far superior box.
stimon47
Active

Re: Experience with the 2B

Post by stimon47 »

I agree with stimaddict. I tried a few rebranded e-stim boxes that were TENS units.

Found all to be inferior the 2B. The more I explore it's possibilities, the more powerful edging and HFO sessions have become.

This is by far the best box I have ever used and would recommend it to anyone male or female :lol: