Audio files designed with 2B in mind

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
CR1971

Re: Audio files designed with 2B in mind

Post by CR1971 »

Great, I will look forward to that.

Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

looking for an audio file designed for the 2B with a good back and forth feel between the 2 channels. So far I have found the programmed sets to be better for me than the audio files.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Ronfire7 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:42 pm looking for an audio file designed for the 2B with a good back and forth feel between the 2 channels.
I'd suggest you try V91's work. He has created "Back & Forth", "Up & Down", "Bouncing" and "Stroking" suites and pieces that could be just what you are looking for.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
jonn01
Active

Post by jonn01 »

So far I've had one HFO from my 2B. I haven't a scooby with regards to audio files and stimming.
I had a PES unit which I 'blew up' by getting the polarity the wrong way around on a PS. Many orgasms and I like the PES electrodes I still have - and sounds.
How do I get an audio file to give me a HFO?
Thanks for any help
Jonno
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

jonn01 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:33 am So far I've had one HFO from my 2B. I haven't a scooby with regards to audio files and stimming.
Hi Jonno

1: See this post... https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 169#p14169

2: PM me for a link to the Stimfile Archive.