2B power ..how much is 2 much b4 damage?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Chris99
Active

2B power ..how much is 2 much b4 damage?

Post by Chris99 »

Hi everyone
This is probably a daft question but I’m a sub and I’m wondering if there’s a chance on high settings you can damage your penis permanently
I do Online play over net and IRL whilst restrained
Just worried that the power can damage me I have loop behind cock balls and other behind glans black wires on base and yellow wires on glans (2 channels)
The most I can manage on my own is 30-35thrust on low but I don’t use conductive gel..
Regards Chris

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 2B power ..how much is 2 much b4 damage?

Post by Stimaddict »

As an absolute power-junkie I often "max-out" the 2B on Hi Power using the mains adapter, in complete safety and I love it :)

The 2B meets all international safety regulations. Used properly you cannot sustain any physical damage no matter how high you wind up the power.

The only potential risk you run is picking up a minor electical burn. This can only occur when an external electrode makes insufficient contact with your skin. You don't necessarily notice at the time but they hurt like hell afterwards and can take a couple of weeks to heal. Prone spots are the end of your cock and, especially, the bottom of your ball sack in the perineum area.

To remove the possibility of a burn just follow these simple rules:
  • Keep external electrodes tight against your skin. CR loops should be pulled tight. Other external trodes should be held firmly in place using tape or straps. A large women's hair clamp is a good way to secure TENS pads on your cock.
  • Always use a proper conductive gel with all external electrodes (except TENS pads). If you don't have any then a water-based lube will do. Don't use CR loops without any lubrication.
  • If it starts to feel sore then STOP, switch off and investigate the problem.
-------------------------------------------------------

Nipple Stimming

There is a general estim safety rule that says "Don't Stim Above The Waist" to prevent any risk of interrupting your heart rhythm. This a whole different subject where opinions differ. Bottom line is don't nipple stim unless you are experienced and know exactly what you are doing.
Chris99
Active

Post by Chris99 »

:o wow no physical damage can be caused even if you max it out
That’s incredible! ... I’m surprised at that cus on 39-49 on thrust low setting that’s REALLY intense
I can’t begin to imagine 80-90 on high setting :twisted:
I must be missing a trick somehow
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

All stim boxes have a finite limit of the power they can put out. When you reach the 2B's Hi Power limit turning up the box higher won't make much difference. At that "maxed-out" point reducing the power on one channel will increase it on the other. The amount of power an individual user personally perceives depends on several things including the type, position, surface area and distance between your electrodes. For example, two trodes on my cock 'feels' less powerful than my favourite cock-and-ball setup.
(See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9616)

Truth is I can max-out my 12v battery-powered Erostek ET312 fairly easily but struggle to do so with the 2B on mains power. It takes some time to acclimatize and gradually get there but I really enjoy the challenge. It's not something I do all the time coz I'm comfortable with around 60% of maximum, but when I'm feeling adventurous my cock says "Go for it!" :D