BASTARD the Movie! - (mp4 video)

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: BASTARD the Movie! - (mp4 video)

Post by Stimaddict »

baldor432 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:57 am No HFO yet, but with the top loop mid shaft, I just stroke and edge. Hopefully will train my brain that those surges will soon lead to HFO.
You will get there, don't worry. Took me a while for my first HFO but it gets much easier after that. Eventually you learn how to repeat the process on demand until your HFO "hit rate" is running at 100%. That's when the fun really starts :D

See this thread - How to reach that elusive HFO - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10000&p=15928
baldor432 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:57 am Also have the penis plug from e-stimsystems, but simply cannot get myself to drop it in there! I'm sure it's great, but will have to drink some Vodka or something to get the mental strength to drop it in there. I'm sure it feels great, but damn, I just can't do it!
You're quite right to be cautious. Just take your time and wait until you have a few more miles under your belt. Urethral inserts are for experienced stimmers and require surgical standards of hygiene to avoid the risk of a urinary tract infection. Also use plenty of good quality conductive gel. Some very good advice at this URL: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2 ... ps_advice/

Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

baldor432 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:57 am
Also tried The Bastard in a Tr-phase setup and have found it to be more to my liking. It keeps the strong pulses to the trode and base loop(under balls and base of cock...insulated) to be stronger, while it leave my sensitive dick alone from most of the high end torment. Just my experience. If anyone has a suggestion, I'll gladly take them.
It depends on which electrode is the common one. And then also how A and B are distributed.

I prefer to use an adhesive electrode on the sacrum (directly above the anal furrow) instead of an anal electrode, another adhesive electrode on the perineum directly behind the scrotum or a loop around the base and balls (insulated at the top - Joanne's 6mm electrode with 3-D printed insulation is very practical for this) and a loop behind the glans.
Interestingly, when I make the perineum/base electrode the common one, I tolerate much more power than when the sacral electrode is the common one. Least of all, as expected, when the glans electrode is the common one.

Greetings
Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

Thanks
Last edited by erina88 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
tkincv

Post by tkincv »

It is a great track. I needed to fine the right balance of common area of pads or loop if using tri-phase. If the ground pad area is small, the intensity will be too great if you have a large electrode. Adding a pad to the balls with one on perineum is a better balance with anal electrode like a medium black collection.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

**UPDATE - This stim-video is back up and running at the URL in the original post. Please let me know if you have any issues accessing in the future.

-- Stimaddict
Barabas

Post by Barabas »

Wow, I love this file. The visual is a bonus. Stimming for a while but new to this forum, everyone is great here. Thank you Stimaddict