BASTARD the Movie! - (mp4 video)

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
erosuser
Active

Re: BASTARD the Movie! - (mp4 video)

Post by erosuser »

This is very nice.
Hopefully Stimaddict doesn't mind me mentioning this in his thread but just thought I would mention that if anyone is looking for more of this sort of thing, someone has made a bunch of tracks that go along with some cock hero videos over on the Milovana forums. If you search for electro on those forums you should find them. Or if Stimaddict is fine with it I could post a link to it.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

erosuser> Yeah I'm fine with that and I have a download link to shed loads of Cock Hero audio stimfiles (if anyone wants it just PM me).

For copyright reasons the Admin of this forum does not allow the posting of direct download links unless it is your own work, although it's ok to ask people to PM you for the link.
erosuser
Active

Post by erosuser »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:31 pm erosuser> Yeah I'm fine with that and I have a download link to shed loads of Cock Hero audio stimfiles (if anyone wants it just PM me).

For copyright reasons the Admin of this forum does not allow the posting of direct download links unless it is your own work, although it's ok to ask people to PM you for the link.
Cool, sounds like you already know all about them then. Just thought I would mention it in case you / anyone else didn't.
bgguy
Active

Post by bgguy »

Now is there a version of the video with the original audio of the video.
I'm thinking, Video+audio+estim audio = mind blown? :o

It's kind of weird to watch a video with no audio
bgguy
Active

Post by bgguy »

OMG!, So I warmed myself up with some other files, modes, and they weren't really getting me in the mood.

I put this video on.
My set up was channel 1: loop around the shaft and head. And channel 2 the MJ plug from ESTIM Systems.

I came within 15minutes. It wasn't quite a powerful orgasm, but damn it felt good!

Stimaddict, well done!

I loved the alternating intensities and channels, and it was somewhat linked to the video.

If you every make another one of these, my only suggestion is to have more sync with what's going on in the video. Channel 1 = Sucking = penis stim, Channel 2 = fucking = ass/vaginal stim, if someone get's slapped in the video, a jolt would be fun.

Gonna have to try and last through this video next time.
Bluegrassstimmer

Post by Bluegrassstimmer »

Looking forward to playing the file and watching the movie today. Movie looks GREAT:)
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

@Stimaddict , for the bastard, I've had channel A on front and channel B in the back, but I've noticed channel b is constantly more like intense mode where as channel a has more waves. Do I need to switch the channels around on my box? I wasn't sure if I had them on backwards or if thats how you had it planned?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I used a different device (raspberry pi this time) to feed the audio and it was a different experience. It's a lot quieter, and the A - dong B- butt worked out great.
californiarob

Post by californiarob »

Nice addition, it's definitely a bastard!!! Thanks
baldor432
Active

Post by baldor432 »

Thank you Stimaddict for your courteous replies. I had some silly questions, but he was great at answering them. New to e-stim, about 4 weeks, and am getting the hang of it. I find myself not patient enough to enjoy the preprogrammed selections on the 2b. Have done The Bastard several times and am getting the hang of it, but damn, there are some sections there where I've had to move the conductive loop from the glans to midshaft. My dick is just not used to the torment...lol.

Usual setup has been bipolor trode(Large Flo) on B, and conductive loops on channel A. I finally insulated the dorsal nerve on the loop around the base and balls, at it has really been a gamechanger. Changed the power level to low while connected to the power supply and it seems to smooth it out a touch. Have kept the baseline adjustment at 50. Channel B have had the power to 18, and A at around 8. No HFO yet, but with the top loop mid shaft, I just stroke and edge. Hopefully will train my brain that those surges will soon lead to HFO.

Also tried The Bastard in a Tr-phase setup and have found it to be more to my liking. It keeps the strong pulses to the trode and base loop(under balls and base of cock...insulated) to be stronger, while it leave my sensitive dick alone from most of the high end torment. Just my experience. If anyone has a suggestion, I'll gladly take them.

Also have the penis plug from e-stimsystems, but simply cannot get myself to drop it in there! I'm sure it's great, but will have to drink some Vodka or something to get the mental strength to drop it in there. I'm sure it feels great, but damn, I just can't do it!

B