Order & arrival of my 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
InfiniteEstim
Active

Order & arrival of my 2B

Post by InfiniteEstim »

WoW! I am impressed guys. I live in the USA and Four days after ordering a 2B & small torpedo electrode, the order arrived today.
Also, would like to note for anyone considering a 2B, need information on the 2B or like me detailed info on electrodes, contact/email Mick. Accolades to Mick, very patient, knowledgeable & instrumental in assisting me in determining which electrode to purchase.
Great service & friendly support!
I am a few hours away from test driving the 2B. Hopefully, my expectations do not exceed my actual experience with the 2B. I seriously doubt I am disappointed based upon the comments & reviews I have, especially, the comments by those who also own an ET 312B (Thanks Estimaddict), which, I have used for about two years and is the best estim power box I have used until now. Immediately upon inspection today of the 2B, I was impressed with the intuitive interface, no instructions needed unlike the 3312B, which, can be confusing & time consuming to modify the parameters, plus the 2B is definitely not as cumbersome, needing far less space than the 312B too. Everything about the 2B I like, do wish the audio cord was as long as the 312 audio, which, I intend too use due to where I normally place my tablet, it would be a stretch for the 2B audio cord to extend that distance As I said extremely minor issue & likely, possibly shorter cord to prevent degradation of the audio transfer. Gotta go, gonna take a nap....cause it is gonna be a long night, I intend to enjoy a very long estim session, six to eight hours, have not stimmed that long in a month or two, usually, two to three hours is my average unless I have skipped a day of Estim, which is rare.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Order & arrival of my 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

InfiniteEstim wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:13 amAccolades to Mick, very patient, knowledgeable & instrumental in assisting me in determining which electrode to purchase.
Great service & friendly support!
"Mick" of E-Stim Systems has helped me in the past and deserves a medal for his unlimited patience and politeness. I thought I had 'issues' with my 2B's audio input and incorrectly blamed my box. Needless to say he was right and I was wrong. A really nice bloke who knows his stuff.
InfiniteEstim
Active

Re: Order & arrival of my 2B

Post by InfiniteEstim »

So you have dealt with Mick too. Yeah, seems to be a warm, gentle person, immediately, I like the guy, sight unseen due to his patient disposition. My nature , I like people, all people, I'm a people person, although, rude, impatient, self-centered people, toxic personalities, I try to avoid if at all possible and it always brightens my day when I see, talk, chat with those like Mick & You.

Life has thrown you a cruve ball, unfair it seems from anyone's perspective, yet, you are helpful, go out of your way to assist others, not expecting anything in return. Wish we lived a reasonable distance of each other, I would treat you to lunch & enjoy a chat with you.

On a different topic, very satisfied with the 2B and I am amazed with the small torpedo electrode, in the past had one comparable in design, however, the feel of this one is unique, guess the 2B is part of the equation, although, just a bit because tonight I started with the torpedo plug, stopped stiming, removed the torpedo plug and inserted the other torpedo plug I had been using. No comparison in the feel. I changed back to my new electrode & resumed stiming.
So yeah, amazed I am with the new electrode.. Do you or have you used this plug or one comparable? Hard to describe the feel, not so much as an electrical feel, more pure muscle contractions on the lower part near my anus and the upper part, which, covers my entire prostate but not long enough to touch my seminal vesicles attached to back of my prostate, still the electrode stimulates my seminal vesicles, I can uniquely feel it, like a vibration not the usual electrical feel, which, is so different than any of the others prostate electrodes I have used in the past.

Did a post on techniques , ten pads placement , hopefully, everyone will contribute their thoughts on the topic.

Talk to you later