Test Drive of my new 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
InfiniteEstim
Active

Test Drive of my new 2B

Post by InfiniteEstim »

Gee Z! Four hours Twenty Six minute test drive Estim session of my new 2B, arrived this afternoon. As I said in my prior message, high expectations and I was Not disappointed.
No, I would not describe my experience, my satisfaction as a Hundred & Ten percent, although, darn close :-) as I compared the 2B with my current Estim power box...an Erostek 312B, which, until using the 2B, I felt the 312B was the Best Estim power unit money could purchase.

Messaging with Stimaddict, he had indicated the 2B was as good or better than the 312B. I totally agree with Stimaddict's opinion of the 2B. Nothing created is perfect, however, the 2B is reasonably close to perfect with a few caveats.

Describing myself, I am somewhat "Anal Retentive" concerning items I purchase, especially, anything associated with sexual pleasure :-) I want what I pay for, having an item meet my expectation & I have no problem paying an exorbitant price for what I am seeking such as my first expensive purchase two plus years ago, purchasing the Erostek 312B, which did meet & surpassed my expectations.

I am even more impressed with the 2B because the 2B exceeded my expectations & was less costly along with a Life Time Warranty and Excellent Customer Service, Mick provides.

Now my "Anal Retentive" negative observations, which are minor but the reason I would not rate the 2B...One Hundred Ten Percent, still in my opinion, Light Years ahead of its competition! I did not test drivve any of the built in routines because I did not want to desensitize my penis before playing my usual Estim sound files. Try the built in routines tonight. To start I immediately set the 2B on high power due to me having spine nerve damage in my pelvis, L5, S1,S2 and S3, which, affects the sensations I feel in my genital area.. Over a decade ago a semi ran a light & T-boned Me & my motorcycle :-(

After setting to high power, time to play. I was surprised to discover the 2B to me, adjusted correctly, as or more smooth feelings even when I turned the intensity up to Fifty on high power. Yes, as I said it takes more power for me, especially, after stimming for two hours or so and I began increasinng the power. Yep, cranked the power up to a Hundred percent, actually Ninety Nine percent due to the readout not staying on a Hundred percent going back to Ninety Nine percent, which mean nothing, really. Although, I did observe, feel a difference as I increased the power intensity.. On high power after going
beyond Sixty Five percent on high power, the effect, what you feel, does not continue to increase. Actually, there feels to be a dampening effect on the output on high power at any level above Sixty Five percent. Doubtful anyone would routinely wish to use anything beyond Sixty Five percent on high power but that was what I experience with the 2B during the test drive. Also, the 2B appears to be sensitive loud sound files as several of my sound files I had to lower the volume they were played to prevent the screen on the 2B from blinking, indicating excessive input, again, just an observation, no big deal. What was a notable, minor nuisance was, several, almost a third of my favorite sound file collection, either would not or would only intermittently play on the 2B. I assume the reason some of the sound files will not play properly is due the the higher frequency of some of the sound files, likely created with StereoStim in mind, which, could would use the higher frequencies due the StereoStim not having an onboard adjustment to control the frequencies as the 2B does. FYI, this area, topic is the Onlly thing, again not really a problem but this is the only area where the 312B , appears to have a slight advantage compared to the 2B. In my entire collection of sound files there are a few the 312B will Not play, although, there are no sounds files within my Go To daily collection of sound files it will not play. Also the 2B does seem to be a little light in the loafers based on overload management & the dampening effect I experienced on high power beyond Sixty Five percent.
Other than what I have described the 2B is close to Purr_fect as one can expect. Compact size which I like, intuitive interface far far better, easier to use compared to the 312B and I like The Feel of the Stim the 2B provides. Yes, similar in many ways to the 312B, yet, a totally different beast at the same time.

I continue to like the 312B, however, my 312B as of now goes into the toy box as a backup because I prefer the 2B even though, I have used the 312B DAILY for two years, become acclimated to its feel, still, after four hours of Estim play, I am sold on the 2B!

Oh yeah, an honorable mention goes to an item I purchased along with the 2B. Small Torpedo electrode, 5.1 inches long about 4.5 inches around with a 3/4 inch insulator between the top and bottom half to the electrode. This purchase makes eight prostate electrodes I have in my toy collection and the First prostate electrode that like Goldilocks...is not too big, not too small and touches all the right areas, providing awesome sensations, just right, at least for me.

I am a Satisfied Customer!

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Test Drive of my new 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

InfiniteEstim wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:59 amMessaging with Stimaddict, he had indicated the 2B was as good or better than the 312B. I totally agree with Stimaddict's opinion of the 2B.
InfiniteEstim> Glad if I have helped. I just want everyone to enjoy the same fun I'm having. That's what stimming is all about, *FUN*, and the 2B supplies it by the bucket-load.

Posts like yours above are particularly helpful because it shows new and prospective 2B owners what to expect. Thanks very much for that. However you have been a very naughty boy coz 2B newbies should dip a toe in the water and spend some time in the shallows before taking to the high board, as suggested in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9716

But then you are experienced and know what you're doing. Hope you find time to read my advice on 2B Stereo stimming: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670#p14169

Remember you are only at the beginning of your 2B adventure. Once you really get to know this box and everything it can do for you the future is only limited by your own erotic fantasies.
Chris99
Active

Post by Chris99 »

Yes I’ll second that regarding the 2b the sensations are incredible and amazing ...so pleased my first choice after a tens machine was the 2b...
Yes anything above 50 on high is ...well 😳
Lol
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I'm glad you had a good time. I also have owned both the ET-312 and 2b. Tbh, I think both are great machines. I do prefer the 2b due to the smaller size and the ability to develop and run code for it. Making my own custom programs has been amazing (talking about code that changes the levels and modes, ect). One mode I really liked on the 312B is the Orgasm mode. On the 2b it has to be Throb. Ether way using estim from these machines is amazing feeling I agree. Thanks for sharing your review.