Tips, Tricks, Nuiances of the 2B & Cum Spurting Orgasm

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
InfiniteEstim
Active

Tips, Tricks, Nuiances of the 2B & Cum Spurting Orgasm

Post by InfiniteEstim »

To begin Estimaddict instead of a reply I chose to wrap a reply into this post. After the fact I read the thread
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670#p14169 AND AGREE for anyone unfamiliar with the 2B, especially,Virgins, those new to Estim, the thread has some very helpful information that can save a newbie from hours of experimentation & ruined orgasms :-)

Indeed, I discovered prior to reading your thread how much difference the input sound file level can affect the sensations as I began with the highest input volume just under the blinking overload indicator. Lowering the input to around sixty percent for me provides an entirely different, more pleasant Stim session too.

For a pleasurable journey, one intended to provide hours of tantalizing enjoyment & not an orgasm, my Sweet Spot is Forty Nine on the frequency and with serios intentions of an Orgasm, Sixty to Sixty Five is the road to Nirvana for me. Tonight, the second time I have used the 2B, using my default Orgasm sound file "Bastard the Directors Cut" courtesy of Stimaddict, I had what I feel is the best Estim Orgasm, Ever! Comparing my orgasm to an orgasm using the Erostek 312B, same sound file, my orgasm tonight was a close as one can have an Estim Orgasm feel like a a love making orgasm. No tense strain or combination of feels so good it hurts, sure Y'all know what I mean, but an orgasm that did not require me to immediately turn it drastically down or off but an orgasm that continued far longer with smooth pelvic contractions, feeling like I was spurting a gallon of Cum. This difference between the 312B & the 2B I think is also due in part to the new prostate electrode "Small Torpedo electrode" also but definitely there is a significant difference in how the 2B feels compared to the 312B, really surprised there is so much difference, yet, basically a similar design.

I briefly played around with the built in routines before I started a serious Estim session and did not find anything that intrigued me. No doubt there are some that I would enjoy if I knew what settings to use with each routine.. That and I think some of you have found ways to enhance an Estim session using the 2B.

How about sharing your experiences, what works for you, the various ways you wire up, the probes, electrodes, tens pads where you place the pads, etc. For instance, as of yet I have not tried but I am thinking of first trying one or more tens pads in the area of Sacrum S1-S4, where the Pudendal Nerve that innervates the Prostate & Penis originates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudendal_nerve

Anyone experimented with different, unusual placement locations of tens pads, had any success discovering a new sexual feel?