7846 phone paring problem

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
etele77
Active

7846 phone paring problem

Post by etele77 »

is it possible to pair two mobile phones via 7846 port? In my slave fashion Samsung phone 2-b stim, Master huawey phone. So easy homework! :-) Please help me with this setup!

admin
Site Admin

Re: 7846 phone paring problem

Post by admin »

errr What????

What has pairing two mobile phones got to do with Running a 2B???? Can you access a 2B from a mobile phone? Yes use E-stim Connect (https://e=stim.online), but you will still need to connect the 2B to a PC with internet access

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

That sounds like you're using one of my apps, where port 7846 is the default for TCP connections.

I would guess that you're using my eStim for Android app? Is that correct?

If so, then yes, you can link via a direct connection - but both devices will need to be on the same wifi network, because mobile networks generally don't allow you to run servers on your devices, and if you're both using different wifi, you'll need to set up port forwarding before. If both are on the same network, then in the device you're using as the master, tap next to the IP address box, and the slave should be discovered automatically.

You can also use bluetooth - both devices need to be in range - or if you're not in the same place, then the recommended solution is to use StimBroker, which works in a very similar way to E-Stim's own Connect service.
etele77
Active

Post by etele77 »

Thank you very much! I'm trying today!