Definitely NOT for sale

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Definitely NOT for sale

Post by Stimaddict »

Found these two amusing posts on another forum...

===============================================================
Post #1 SUBJECT: [USA] Want to Sell 2B + extras

Kind of dove in headfirst and immediately decided this was not for me. My loss is your gain though. Payment would be through Paypal.
<details snipped>

================================================================
Post #2 SUBJECT: Re: [USA] Want to Sell 2B + extras

I can't find a way to edit the prior post, but this is no longer offered for sale.

Gave it another shot and spent a lot of time messing with settings... Wow! Sorry, keeping this :D :D :D

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Definitely NOT for sale

Post by mrbutt89 »

It just backs up what experienced e-stimmers know - you have to give yourself time to get used to what these boxes do. The lucky ones get off first time (tick!) but for others it takes a bit of patience.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

You're dead right mrbutt, but I was just as guilty. Years ago I *thought* I was experienced because I'd used various TENS machines
and an Electrastim Flick although I was still chasing that elusive HFO.

When my 2B arrived I ripped open the packaging, quickly wired up, whacked up the power and... "OUCH! What the f**k have I got here?" :o
Ya live n' learn! :roll:

===========================================================

For any 2B newbies reading please take a look at these two threads...
...and read this post for tips on playing stimfiles in Stereo mode - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670#p14169
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:04 pm Found these two amusing posts on another forum...

===============================================================
Post #1 SUBJECT: [USA] Want to Sell 2B + extras

Kind of dove in headfirst and immediately decided this was not for me. My loss is your gain though. Payment would be through Paypal.
<details snipped>

================================================================
Post #2 SUBJECT: Re: [USA] Want to Sell 2B + extras

I can't find a way to edit the prior post, but this is no longer offered for sale.

Gave it another shot and spent a lot of time messing with settings... Wow! Sorry, keeping this :D :D :D
I saw this post too and had a chuckle. This is one of those activities where you need a bit of patience and perseverance to get the most out of it.

The 2B is like a Ferarri, you are probably going to drive like it's in on "kangaroo juice" when you first start driving it, but once you Master it then you can enjoy the wind in your hair with the full-on sports car experience.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

joannesReviews wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:31 pm The 2B is like a Ferarri, you are probably going to drive like it's in on "kangaroo juice" when you first start driving it, but once you Master it then you can enjoy the wind in your hair with the full-on sports car experience.
That's if you've got any hair left after your initial experience!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

LOL, indeed. now I have an image in my head of someone with smoking hair driving a Ferarri. :shock:
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
kerraldo

Post by kerraldo »

Oh, I'll 100% own that post :D

Honestly, the quickstart guide really needs a recommended first time setting. Something like the Waterfall pattern set to 99:10 or something that isn't going to send you screaming on your first attempt.

Additionally, I have you to thank for buying this, Joanne! Your review and subsequent articles on the topic are fantastic.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I continue to be surprised by the sheer amount of people who have never heard of estim. I played with vibrators before this, always went numb after a few minutes. Then saw the boxes on a kink.com video for bdsm and I figured out they were using estim. Bought a box and was blown away and continue to be blown away.
paulfw
Active

Post by paulfw »

johannesReviews wrote:The 2B is like a Ferarri, you are probably going to drive like it's in on "kangaroo juice" when you first start driving it, but once you Master it then you can enjoy the wind in your hair with the full-on sports car experience.
I hope you're not driving your ferrari and operating your 2B at the same time.. :D
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Chance would be a fine thing LOL ;)