Something up with my 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
willzap
Active

Something up with my 2B

Post by willzap »

Hi,

Bought a 2B box from a sex shop here in Brisbane by the name of "Black Rabbit" about a month ago. Since then I've bout some conductive rubber loops and a Estim-systems sound. Didn't realise the sound needs 4mm cables so I bought the 2B accessory pack (which includes the power brick) recently as well as an anal trade from you guys directly.

The first time I used the 2B box it almost blew my cock off it was that powerful. Had great fun with it. I went to use it again yesterday only to find channel a at 50% I barely feel a tingle. Even increasing it up to Max I barely feel anything at all. It's like it's dying. So I thought it may be the battery so I went and bought a new 9V. Still the same.

Is the box faulty or is something else going on?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Something up with my 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

Start by trying a different cable on Channel A and make sure the jack plug is in all the way.
If you still don't feel much sensation plug the same cable into Channel B for comparison.

Are you using the mains adapter?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

and drop an email to info@e-stim.co.uk

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
willzap
Active

Post by willzap »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:51 pm Start by trying a different cable on Channel A and make sure the jack plug is in all the way.
If you still don't feel much sensation plug the same cable into Channel B for comparison.

Hi,

Yes I've tried channel B & the other 2mm cable that came with the 2B.

Have yet to receive the mains adapter. But I do note that the box was plenty powerful before. I barely got it above 15-20 power with no mains adapter.
willzap
Active

Post by willzap »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:51 pm Start by trying a different cable on Channel A and make sure the jack plug is in all the way.

Tried the other 2mm cables & channel B, no luck. Haven't received the mains adapter yet as I only bought that about a week ago and it's coming from UK to Aus. I note the screen also has an issue where it's kind of fading/flashing when in stereo mode too if it's laying down. If it's sitting up it looks fine though. Not sure if that's relevant.
admin wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:18 pm and drop an email to info@e-stim.co.uk

Si
Done.