Flashing screen while in stereo mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Tobjac
Active

Flashing screen while in stereo mode

Post by Tobjac »

Hi guys, anybody else had this phenomenon? I used stereo mode with my iPad, and the screen startet flashing also the power symbol sometimes flashed between battery and main power supply ( I don’t have a power supply yet it’s just running on batteries). Except for that it is flashing it works just fine I think.

estim_si
Staff

Re: Flashing screen while in stereo mode

Post by estim_si »

Perfectly normally when you are driving the 2B heavily.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

Good to know thanks!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Flashing screen is often an indication that the volume on your audio device is too high - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

yeah i was at 100% because otherwise the indicators above the channel level were just not there.... or do they also start to appear with higher channel lvls? I've already read a few other posts here but still didn't get how to balance it best between volume and the channel level....
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Tobjac wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:04 pm yeah i was at 100% because otherwise the indicators above the channel level were just not there.... or do they also start to appear with higher channel lvls?
No, when the track is playing the indicators (audio bars) will still move with the power knobs set to zero.

This was probably down to the actual stimfile you were using. For a simple explanation of why some stimfiles don't work so well on the 2B see this post:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=14762#p14762