Pad placement

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Tobjac
Active

Pad placement

Post by Tobjac »

Anyone has a good placement suggestion for four pads? :)

estimbird
Active Developer

Re: Pad placement

Post by estimbird »

Have a look here:

https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... tions.html

Position 9 - Four Adhesive Pad Electrodes
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

I tried that one already but the back alectrode feels somewhat really weird to me... in general the b channel I can’t really get the placement right
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

I'd rather recommend to combine loops and pads. There are places where pads don't stick very well and this might be uncomfortable.
Saturn2001
Active

Post by Saturn2001 »

Pad/conductor placement and size is everything. It can make or break a sessiion or bring a mind-blowing orgasm vs. a sub-par orgasm. Other factors include hydration, and numbness from last session. I usually test things out first using continous mode. If you have a nice, balanced conductive area between two electrodes, you will wont get stinging. If you feel excessive stinging in one area, lower the contact area of the other electrode or increase the contact area of the stinging electrode. Conductive gel helps to maximize surface contact.

As far as placement, everybody is different. You need to experiment. You have to think of it in a sense of where the current flows. I’ve run this thing using as many as 8 electrodes between the two channels and it has had more than enough power. The more surface area touching different sensitive areas of your skin in a given channel, the smoother and better it feels. Some areas are more sensitive. Experiment.

For starting out, conductive loops offer the most comfort and versatility and they stay in place. You can buy the larger conductive tubing even, and route the smaller tubing through it to provide a larger skin contact area.
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

Saturn2001 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:19 am ...
Conductive gel helps to maximize surface contact.
Just a warning: Do not use conductive gel in combination with adhesive pads, it will ruin the adhesive surface. With every other type of electrode, always use gel to have a good contact.