2B Unit Adjust dial

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
george9905
Active

2B Unit Adjust dial

Post by george9905 »

The Adjust dial on the control unit, I'm having problem when I turn the dial it sometimes goes back when I turn forwards. This also happens when I turn the dial slowly it sometimes don't change the numbers for e.g when I'm on pulse and I want to change the pulse rate from 50 to 55 it sometimes don't register that i'm turning it. I only get this with the adjust dial.

I've been using the connect app to get around not using the adjust dial and works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 2B Unit Adjust dial

Post by Stimaddict »

Try doing a "Factory Reset". Which firmware version are you using?
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

Recommendation of our admin: "Encoders, as they are a moving part do degrade over time, strangely they tend to be worse if you don't use them. Push down on them (not too hard) and give them a few fast spins left and right."
george9905
Active

Post by george9905 »

I’ve tried a factory reset but did’t fix the issue. The firmware is 2.106 what I currently have.
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

If you don't know any further pls. contact the support for further assistance. If your device has a hardware problem, they can certainly help you. The 2B comes with a lifetime warranty ...