2B thrust mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Healer
Active

Re: 2B thrust mode

Post by Healer »

Rub 81, It sounds like you are describing the "THROB" mode instead of "THRUST".

I think, too, that you should evaluate your electrodes to ensure proper fit and well lubed for conductivity.

I edge everyday, I repeat, I edge everyday with "THRUST" mode. I sync A and B together and just turn one control for the percentage output.

I increase the output in increments of 2. I run up slowly from zero to where I first feel the tingle at 9 and relax a bit to ensure I have good conductivity. Then, I increase the output in increments of 2 by starting at 10, wait for four cycles, then 12, for four cycles, all the while relaxing. When I get to 18 , edging really starts then. I routinely get to 28 and either stop edging or cum. I just like to edge. After edging at 28, my frenulum is calming down for the rest of the day and I can plan on another round tomorrow.

Regards,
Healer

Rub81
Active

Post by Rub81 »

@ healer

thank you tried it yesterday
i bought better cable

im sure it was thrust mode but throb feels the way i described
but did not use it after the repair a very long time may be i forgot

never the less the pulse range setting feels strange but ok
or chances are the function is different then i thought or i rembered it

im done
UKRubberguy
Active

Post by UKRubberguy »

Sounds pretty much like the issue is not with the 2B but with your recollection as if you are running the same firmware as you did before, and given the comments from the Admin who writes the code, if it does not feel like you remember then is it not possible it is your memory? I have used most of the firmwares since the 2B was released and personally I have found no differences in the feel of the Thrust or Throb mode despite the various firmware changes, but then again I do use my 2B regularly.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

My recollection of the feeling of different modes has evolved over the years. Mind you, I've also kept updating the firmware, so that's probably also had an effect.
Even so, I tended originally to dislike all the built-in modes and just go for stereo input all the time. More recently, I've been revisiting the built-in routines and quite liked some of them. My appreciation of them has changed with time, and I'm probably not alone in that.
hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

I also had lost interest in the built in modes and was using stim files all the time but I put it on throb mode and turned the adjust knob up to 100 and started turning the volume up alittle at a time until I was at 18 and I was in hog heaven. I guess its all where our moods are at that time.