How common is remote control via Internet?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: How common is remote control via Internet?

Post by demuc1973 »

...but these are also mostly men there....
Yes, that's a big problem in electrical stimulation - you just have to look around this forum, except for joannesReviews, Imogen and AnnaSmithMTL, I can't remember anything feminine here ...
The female, who are supplied with electricity on it and remote controlled, are almost hopelessly outnumbered here.

"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
kaleo

Post by kaleo »

Electrophilic wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:23 am
How likely would it be that I could find people who'd be willing to do it (not just once or twice, but frequently enough to make the purchase of the 2B connect version worthwhile)?

How high do you judge the risk that such people are only interesting in hurting you?
- Well that's partly why I find myself on the forum here as well as having recently purchased a 2B.

- While one never knows motivations for play with complete strangers (and especially over the internet), the E-Stim Connect has the ability to limit power settings to a level you determine. If you build some degree of trust over time with that person those limits could be changed.
roxyjamestv
Active

Post by roxyjamestv »

For me its pretty much the main way i use my 2B unit

I do use the settings in the app to limit power levels and modes with new users but happy to unlock those once i gain trust with them