First impressions

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
bgguy
Active

Re: First impressions

Post by bgguy »

Just got my 2B Box today and excited to experiment with it. I don't want to say I'm disappointed, but one thing I really liked on the ET312 was the Orgasm mode which doesn't seem to be available on the 2B. The closest so far I got was using the training mode.
I definitely will need to experiment more with things like the audio mode.
The controls are fairly intuitive, though I have yet to figure out how to adjust the "second" number for each mode and I don't see the info in the instruction manual.

One final initial thought. I got the MJ anal electrode with the standard satin finish and I kinda hate it. When inserting it feels like sand. Doesn't feel normal to be inserting something so gritty. I definitely should have gone for the polished version. I also didn't like how the "neck", is so long. I'm used to plugs slipping in and the flange being right up against the opening, but this one you have to push it all the way in which is awkard and I think doesn't give good conduction. But will have to use it more to get a better sense of if it matters.

:D :D

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

bgguy wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 am Just got my 2B Box today and excited to experiment with it. I don't want to say I'm disappointed, but one thing I really liked on the ET312 was the Orgasm mode which doesn't seem to be available on the 2B.
Yup, different boxes.
The controls are fairly intuitive, though I have yet to figure out how to adjust the "second" number for each mode and I don't see the info in the instruction manual.
Press the select button at the same time and turning the adjust knob.
One final initial thought. I got the MJ anal electrode with the standard satin finish and I kinda hate it. When inserting it feels like sand. Doesn't feel normal to be inserting something so gritty. I definitely should have gone for the polished version. I also didn't like how the "neck", is so long. I'm used to plugs slipping in and the flange being right up against the opening, but this one you have to push it all the way in which is awkard and I think doesn't give good conduction. But will have to use it more to get a better sense of if it matters.
Have you tried lube?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

bgguy wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 am one thing I really liked on the ET312 was the Orgasm mode which doesn't seem to be available on the 2B.
You are in luck. I have the ET312's "Orgasm Mode" as an MP3 audio stimfile so you can play it on your 2B. Three stimfiles in fact, with the MA set at minimum, midway and maximum.
Just PM me for a download link.

bgguy wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 am I definitely will need to experiment more with things like the audio mode.
For advice on using audio files in Stereo Mode see this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169

Also take a look at this post: Advice for *NEW* 2B owners - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9716&p=14259
mosaic72

Post by mosaic72 »

A comment on Justlearning1975's comment about his urethral plug. I also have one of these, its probably only 4 or 5 mm, and maybe 5 inches long. It would be unlikely to do any damage with this. I have sounded in the past and still do occasionally, using long stainless steel sounds up to 8 mm for me. These are heavy and just slide in by their own weight, and pretty fast. It frankly freaked me out the first time because it got away from me and just went in, a long way, and fast!

The problem I have, and maybe you as well, is that this little sound has no weight, so it doesn't want to settle on in without some encouragement. You are safe to push lightly and if it is small, like mine, there should be no painful resistance. Use steri-lube preferrably for anything you are sticking in there and use alcohol on the sound before you start.

I don't like the feel of an e-stim sound personally. If its all the way in there is a deep almost pounding with my machine that isn't really pleasurable. If you start pulling it out under power it starts to get interesting and can be very intense the further out you pull it. Maybe if you can just get it in a tiny bit, like an inch try your unit out SLOWLY and see what you feel.
bgguy
Active

Post by bgguy »

admin wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:57 am
Press the select button at the same time and turning the adjust knob.
Great!! I couldn't find the info anywhere else.

admin wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:57 am
Have you tried lube?

Si
Yes, I used plenty of lube. It's not about conductivity, it's about the physical contact. Because the "neck" is so long, it can slide in an out and change the amount of surface in contact.
Justlearning1975
Active

Post by Justlearning1975 »

Hi mosaic72 and thanks for the advice. I gave ot all a moss for a few months as i was getting frustrated not being able to get the penis plug in and frightened to force it... anyway a week ago I tried again and took my time and suddenly when I started getting an erection it kind of popped past the tension part and slid in.... now I seem to be able to get it in quite easily so now I need to know how to work this plug to get the best sensations...which files are best and where should I put the other pad... any hello would be appreciated x
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Justlearning1975 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:24 am so now I need to know how to work this plug to get the best sensations...which files are best and where should I put the other pad...
You don't need any special files. Any stimfile that works ok at the cock head will be fine. If you are using a TENS pad as your second electrode I suggest you place it at the back of your ball sack - move it around until you find your 'sweet spot'. If that is too intense try it on the underside base of your cock.

The urethral tract is very sensitive and easily prone to minor damage and infection. Go easy at first and keep the power low while you develop resilience. *Always* observe the strictest standards of hygiene. Use plenty of lube. If you buy a small plastic syringe from your local pharmacy you can inject lube directly into your urethra before you start.