Moaner vs. MJ

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Electrophilic

Moaner vs. MJ

Post by Electrophilic »

In its recommendations for insertibles, E-Stim Systems includes the MJ, but not the Moaner. In contrast, there are much more enthusiastic posts about the Moaner than about the MJ on this forum.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of these two insertibles?

MrNoughty
Active

Re: Moaner vs. MJ

Post by MrNoughty »

Have both and used them back to back yesterday.

MJ - Is a hefty plug inserted it is about 20mm deeper than the moaner. It takes a fair amount of power to get it moving and the feeling is directed lower as the smaller contact area is at the bottom. Cons - sometimes it feels a little too deep in a sitting position. Length of the upper contact can make insertion challenging. Pros - Filling wide contact for triphase.

Moaner - Slightly shorter but the balance between the contacts is better. For me it rests on the right place more often that not. Cons - not as good lying down. Bit more heft could be good. Pros - easier to insert as the MJ as the head can pop in more easily. Did I mention it touches the right places? Easier for your muscles to move the plug in and out.

If I had to have one it would be the moaner. It is the one I reach for more often than not but the MJ is good for those that like depth and larger toys.