2B the right tool for electro torture?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
shiah

2B the right tool for electro torture?

Post by shiah »

Hey,

I am new to electrosex and am thinking about buying a 2B. I have a medical condition and cannot do anything anal (I am a male). I am fantasizing about being in bondage while my computer runs a torture program which controls the 2B (I have the knowledge to create my own programs). While being bound the program increases the intensity of the pain step by step to a predefined maximum. It should really hurt. Know I have read about cells being destroyed when to much current is applied. Another concern I have is muscles. I read muscle contractions while being bound can be very dangerous and could result into broken bones. So I am searching for electrode positions that can be kind of safely used for creating pain, but as safely as possible. I do not want to cause permanent damage or sth. similar.

Is the 2B the right tool for this?

I am not so interested in pleasuring myself using estim. It should be used for torture only.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

xxxpetrx
Developer

Re: 2B the right tool for electro torture?

Post by xxxpetrx »

you can use it for gentle stim or really torture. Depends on settings what you set :) And buy adapteur for more power. On batteries is not too much.
scotth
Active

Post by scotth »

I'd definitely say that when used correctly the 2b can be the right tool for electro-torture. Its all about the combination of electrode placement and finding the right settings to make you squirm. It will take some experimentation - which is part of the fun....
Personally, I can take more pain when I'm looking at images of Dominatrix's - just imagining how amused they'd be with the amount of pain I'm enduring really pushes my pain threshold up.

Enjoy....
somestuffs
Active

Post by somestuffs »

go for it, the programming is a simple text file with mode power and time to wait before executing it

but , you have to build the whole session in one file if you want it to run on its own

looks like this

0.2 M13
0.2 L
0.2 A0
0.2 B0
0.2 C50
0.2 D50
4.52 M0
1.93 C55
0.27 C60
1.7 C55
0.3 C50
1.54 A5
0.39 A30
0.92 B5
0.3 B10
0.28 B15
0.27 B20
0.26 B25
0.3 B30
Nedlee
Active

Post by Nedlee »

https://milovana.com/ Has a few good estim teases and one where they can crank the power up