Use Stereo mode on iMac/iPhone

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
AAAXXX

Use Stereo mode on iMac/iPhone

Post by AAAXXX »

Hi, this is my first post. I just got my 2B, upgraded the firmware to 2.106, plus downloaded E-Stim Connect and E-Commander. I connected my 2b to my iMac (OS Mojave) but I can't seem to be able to use it. I also tried connecting it to the USB port on my Roku Smart TV (which DVD player connected to it) but wasn't able to do this either. Could someone please tell me how to use any of these for stereo mode?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Use Stereo mode on iMac/iPhone

Post by admin »

Have you read any of the instructions? Why would you plug the digital link interface into a TV???? Stereo mode uses the stereo cable - plug it into a audio output on a device, (leadphone or line out, plug the other end into the 2B and switch to Stereo mode on the 2B.

The digital link interface is for use with Uplink/Commander and E-Stim Connect, none of which support audio modes.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
AAAXXX

Post by AAAXXX »

Of course I read the instructions, but they don't mention much info regarding my question. I'm not talking about the digital link interface; I plugged the cable that has USB capability on one end into my iMac and the stereo plug (I'm not sure of the terminology of these cables as English isn't my first language, sorry) into the 2b, but nothing happened. I plugged it into a TV because my DVD player only has AV input/output functions.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The Digital Link interface IS the cable with the USB connection on one end and a stereo connection on the other. It will only work when connected to a Mac or a PC running UpLink, Commander or E-Stim Connect. If you are looking for audio play, then you need to connect the audio cable (black cable with a stereo plug on either end) to a suitable audio source.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd