Power level - store settings

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Power level - store settings

Post by joannesReviews »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:17 pm Took exactly 28 seconds. Not a deal breaker for me.
I'm impressed, that is amazing, although I reckon I could shave a few seconds off that with me on the controls. ;) :D

Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

joannesReviews wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:03 pm
Stimaddict wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:17 pm Took exactly 28 seconds. Not a deal breaker for me.
I'm impressed, that is amazing, although I reckon I could shave a few seconds off that with me on the controls. ;) :D
Wish you lived in the USA.!!
I would visit ( if that was allowed ) .... The stuff you make on your printer works great !!!!!!!!!!!
KennyT
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

LOL, "Everyone form an orderly queue!"

I am glad you are enjoying your bits and bobs ;)
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?