Audio feedback question in Stereo mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Shiinfan

Audio feedback question in Stereo mode

Post by Shiinfan »

Ok I'll start out with disclosing that yes, I AM a total freak. That said, I've had my 2B for a few weeks now and really enjoy the stereo input mode the most. But I don't quite understand the relationship between pitch and response. I've played around with stimaddict's megamix and the bastard file which are nice. And I've input those into audacity to see the wave forms. That's also been educational. But my ultimate goal is to be able to use the 2B with spanking videos. In the specific types of videos I enjoy there are usually two distinct frequencies. The actual sound of the spank which is usually very short and very high pitch, followed by the sound of the spanker's vocal response. The 2B doesn't have a problem responding to the vocals in the scene but it doesn't pick up at all on the actual spanks. It seems like maybe the wave is too short and too high pitched for the 2B to respond in time.

So without altering the pitch in other software, is there any setting I can use to get the 2B to respond to very quick high pitches? If I turn it up enough to give any feedback on the spanks, then the vocal that follows is overwelming. Any ideas on how to better acheive feedback on the spanks? I've attached a pic of a typical wave form from one of these videos. You can see the first spike which gets no response but the smaller following wave does illicate a response from the 2B.

Advanced question I know. Just looking to improve on an already pretty incredible experience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio feedback question in Stereo mode

Post by admin »

First question is do you have a digital link and have you tried the new beta code?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Shiinfan

Post by Shiinfan »

I don't have a digital link and haven't installed the new beta code. My current firmware is 2.105. Would the newer firmware alter the response via frequency or something?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes
E-Stim Systems Ltd