Sounding

A Forum for posting of personal adverts only. No commercial advertising. Please do not post urls, email addresses or phone numbers. Reply direct to the poster with a PM. Adverts are automatically pruned after 90 days.
Forum rules
No commercial advertising. No posting of urls, email addresses or phone numbers. Reply direct to the poster with a PM. Adverts are automatically pruned after 90 days.
Baza
Active

Sounding

Post by Baza »

Any other guys into sounding while they are estim love to play with both

clevdickhead

Re: Sounding

Post by clevdickhead »

I love deep sounding. Just bought a 12" sounding "hot spot" monopole sound. The tip of the sound is stainless steel. The tip is connected to a non-conductive silicone 8 mm diameter hose with a conductive wire inside. The end of the probe has a connection for a banana connector insert. Only the prostrate feels the e-stim pulses when also connected to a monopole butt plug. You can run this on channel A and do cock loops on channel B.
Baza
Active

Post by Baza »

Sounds very interesting I have several different types
slickrickl

Post by slickrickl »

Sounding is awesome. Would love to be able to use the largest sound possible. Love to sound with E-Stim on balls and around anus. Just waiting to introduce my new girlfriend to sounding and have her do it to me.
Baza
Active

Post by Baza »

Wish I could get my mrs into estim and sounding she as lost all interest in sex unfortunately